Who do you fancy? Page 1,143

Quote: Oldrocker @ 9th July 2014, 12:35 AM BST

I think I've said this before but . . . Kate MsCann

From a post so old, I can't even quote it -

Anyone else find Kate McCann attractive?

If I ever met her in real life, I'd say 'Don't cry honey, I know you've lost one kid, but I'd be more then happy to whack another one up you.' With a surefire line like that, it would be only moments before we in bed together doing all sorts of nasty business.

If I got her pregnant, I'd make her have an abortion and as she left for the clinic, I'd say 'Bloody hell Kate, that's two you've killed now. You can't get enough of that zany baby murdering, you crazy minx.'

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 10th July 2014, 12:12 AM BST

If I ever met her in real life, I'd say 'Don't cry honey, I know you've lost one kid, but I'd be more then happy to whack another one up you.' With a surefire line like that, it would be only moments before we in bed together doing all sorts of nasty business.

If I got her pregnant, I'd make her have an abortion and as she left for the clinic, I'd say 'Bloody hell Kate, that's two you've killed now. You can't get enough of that zany baby murdering, you crazy minx.'

does that chat up line ever work?

Quote: sootyj @ 10th July 2014, 12:14 AM BST

does that chat up line ever work?

Every single time. Then again, baby murderers aren't that fussy.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 10th July 2014, 12:27 AM BST

Every single time. Then again, baby murderers aren't that fussy.

I love a libellous thread. I can see Jennie marching down the corridor with her thigh length boots ready to give you a good seeing to you lucky thing!

If I got her pregnant, I'd make her have an abortion and as she left for the clinic, I'd say 'Bloody hell Kate, that's two you've killed now.

That's a genuine Laughing out loud

A contrary view is that RC's post is extremely unfunny (in bad taste) and actually genuinely does leave him open to being sued.

Him and the rest of the population

It maybe a shock surprise laugh, a sort of expected unexpected the heart of any joke.

I sometimes laugh when I hurt my ulnar nerve...still not funny.

Isn't Ulnar Nerve your Swiss girlfriend? I'll never understand you yodelling, chocolate gobbling, money hording sociopaths.

Quote: sootyj @ 14th July 2014, 2:27 PM BST

Isn't Ulnar Nerve your Swiss girlfriend? I'll never understand you yodelling, chocolate gobbling, money hording sociopaths.

Leave Uli out of this.

Back to RC (speaking of sociopaths...)

Quote: Will Cam @ 14th July 2014, 1:39 PM BST

...open to being sued.

...you can't sue someone for saying: "Look at me, I say provocative things...please, take notice of me!" As far as I'm concerned, his countless attempts at shocking us are as boring as David Smith's list of dead friends and relatives. Both seek attention. Only RC does it a bit more eloquently...not necessarily funnier. While one of them is a modern day John Merrick (with Pinocchio-syndrome) the other one is an arrogant but respected member of the "clique", that's life. But as I said, I find them both equally boring.

Can you sue someone for being a prick?

Are you trying to sue your penis.....again?

Maybe if you beat it less, you'd have a happier relationship?

Laughing out loud

Nice