Who do you fancy? Page 1,099

I've always quite liked Clare Balding anyway, but she's gone up further in my estimation now she's gaily presenting coverage in a homophobic country.

Wish we were both this age again! . . . . .

Quote: Nogget @ 9th February 2014, 6:58 AM GMT

I've always quite liked Clare Balding anyway, but she's gone up further in my estimation now she's gaily presenting coverage in a homophobic country.

I listened to the 'Comedian's Comedian' podcast (which is really quite good) with Susan Calman through this very site. She seemed lovely. Perhaps lesbians are my 'type' which is unfortunate.

I'm going to die alone.

Quote: Oldrocker @ 9th February 2014, 2:22 PM GMT

Wish we were both this age again! . . . . .

Dude, you're gonna have to put a name to crusty old bints you throw up on the BCG. Luckily when I quoted your post, I could see the link as Charlotte Rampling and yes, she was hot when she was younger.

She looks like a deflated Serbian plumber now and even a tub of Claudia Winkleman death mask foundation can't change that, but back then - wowsers.

Maybe I should be thankful that you've chosen someone who is still alive. ;)

Quote: DougWonnacott @ 9th February 2014, 4:43 PM GMT

I listened to the 'Comedian's Comedian' podcast (which is really quite good) with Susan Calman through this very site. She seemed lovely. Perhaps lesbians are my 'type' which is unfortunate.

There are plenty of ugly straight women you could go after. They'd be so grateful, they'd probably dress up as a lesbian for you.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 9th February 2014, 5:26 PM GMT

Dude, you're gonna have to put a name to crusty old bints you throw up on the BCG.

Dame Clara Butt.

Quote: Oldrocker @ 9th February 2014, 5:32 PM GMT

Dame Clara Butt.

Laughing out loud

Now that's one Butt I'd never get tired of...etc.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 9th February 2014, 5:26 PM GMT

She looks like a deflated Serbian plumber now and even a tub of Claudia Winkleman death mask foundation can't change that, but back then - wowsers.

For someone close to seventy, she actually looks amazing.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ 9th February 2014, 5:40 PM GMT

For someone close to seventy, she actually looks amazing.

I wouldn't say 'amazing' but in certainly much better nick then Winkleman who was born 30 years after her. Christie Brinkley at 60 does look amazing -

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 9th February 2014, 5:47 PM GMT

Christie Brinkley at 60 does look amazing -

Yup!

60 is the new 30. Maybe.

Quote: keewik @ 9th February 2014, 8:39 PM GMT

60 is the new 30. Maybe.

Tell my legs that !

:)

He is quite the dish :$

Oh, stirfry. I thought it said stiffy at first.

I'm a man, which means I can't think about two things at once. Unless they are Cameron Diaz' buttocks.

Quote: Oldrocker @ 8th February 2014, 9:29 PM GMT

Yeah.
it's scarcely possible to turn on the tele or read a newspaper without seeing her.

You never see her and Ray Mears together......