What are you eating? Page 342

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ September 15 2009, 7:36 PM BST

It rocks!

did you have a 16 piece bucket ?

Not to myself!

That would be piggy!

I like the dark meat pieces best. Thigh and leg. And hot wings!

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ September 15 2009, 9:05 PM BST

I like the dark meat pieces best. Thigh and leg. And hot Bingo wings!

That was on the cover of Oprah Winfrey's Playboy shoot.

I didn't have dinner last night. I played some rugby in the rain and by the time I got back it was 10pm and too late for dinner. The cheerios this morning never tasted so good!!

Muller light layered raspberry and backburrent layered yogurt

I'm so desperate I'm eating an apple!

:O

It's there a satsuma crisis on that I haven't read about?

Quote: Tim Walker @ September 16 2009, 3:59 PM BST

:O

It's there a satsuma crisis on that I haven't read about?

I'm cutting down on satsumas to save money. Plus I knew there were apples here in the kitchen, free ones. Although I just can't get excited about an apple the way I can about a satsuma.

But satsumas are nice and healthy PLUS full of vit C so if you end up getting a cold, you will lose more money!

They are really an investment.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ September 16 2009, 5:03 PM BST

But satsumas are nice and healthy PLUS full of vit C so if you end up getting a cold, you will lose more money!

They are really an investment.

But I'm still eating 16 satsumas a week, so I'm above the national average.

Quote: chipolata @ September 16 2009, 4:01 PM BST

I'm cutting down on satsumas to save money. Plus I knew there were apples here in the kitchen, free ones. Although I just can't get excited about an apple the way I can about a satsuma.

I'm damndably careful about tracking down cheap satsumas.

I'm the Dog the Bounty Hunter of inexpensive citrus fruit.

Hate oranges though...fat flavourless citrus c**ts.

On the subject of eating I was trying to remember the name of that late night ITV "yoof" quickie cookery show from the early 1990s. I think it was called simply Cook It! or something? Anyway I can't find a clip of that, but I did manage to find a parody of this type of programme from The Day Today in 1994, featuring Mr Graham Lineham...

Sorted!

Just had a chicken Shawarma sandwich and it was garlic goodness.

Quote: Tim Walker @ September 16 2009, 6:01 PM BST

On the subject of eating I was trying to remember the name of that late night ITV "yoof" quickie cookery show from the early 1990s. I think it was called simply Cook It! or something? Anyway I can't find a clip of that, but I did manage to find a parody of this type of programme from The Day Today in 1994, featuring Mr Graham Lineham...

Sorted!

Get stuffed!

Quote: sootyj @ September 16 2009, 5:14 PM BST

Hate oranges though...fat flavourless citrus c**ts.

You're eating bad oranges if they're flavorless.

Just found the season's first Honeycrisp apples at my local supermarket. I love this time of year.