What are you eating? Page 345

Toast and shredless marmalade. Cool

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ September 20 2009, 9:30 PM BST

Not eating much today. Have been feeling so strange. :(

:( Hug

Quote: zooo @ September 20 2009, 9:32 PM BST

Oh God it was vile!
I love lemony things normally!

Was it very sour? That can happen with it. Someone said to me once if you put a couple of teaspoons of evaporated milk on it, it can make it a lot more bearable. Never tried it.

I think it was sour, yes. Felt like I was eating chemicals rather than food.
Still finished it though. :/

Worse thing I have tried so far is a Pukka pie. That went flying... VILE! I hardly ever buy shop made pies and now I remember why.

I am soooooo hungry. Too late to eat though.

It's never too late to eat,if you're hungry lol.

Agreed. As long as you keep it light, you should be fine. Bowl of cereal or some toast and a piece of fruit won't keep you awake!

Quote: Richard Wells @ September 20 2009, 10:07 PM BST

It's never too late to eat,if you're hungry lol.

Yeah but it will sit in my belly...

They say lettuce helps you sleep!

Laughing out loud

I just ate a microwave chicken sub, now that is bad lol.

Last night walking back from the meet along Oxford Street, I was hungry and stopped to buy something from a late-night hot dog vendor. I realise now there is a reason that people only tend to buy this stuff when they're drunk. Sick

Quote: Tim Walker @ September 20 2009, 10:39 PM BST

Last night walking back from the meet along Oxford Street, I was hungry and stopped to buy something from a late-night hot dog vendor. I realise now there is a reason that people only tend to buy this stuff when they're drunk. Sick

I purchased strips of unidentifiable meat from a street vendor in a nasty neighborhood of brothels and bars in Panama about 20 years ago. He had a tiny charcoal grill that he fanned with a piece of cardboard and he basted the skewered meat with a mystery sauce from an old Coke can using a paintbrush. Three strips for a dollar and it was tasty!

People later told me that it was monkey meat, but I have my doubts.

:D Well if it tasted good...

Anyway, I had to bin it and went to the falafel shop instead. :)

Quote: DaButt @ September 20 2009, 10:44 PM BST

People later told me that it was monkey meat, but I have my doubts.

After a bit of Googling it would appear that it was actual monkey meat. Errr