BCG Fantasy Premier League 2015/16 Page 4

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 9th August 2015, 9:34 AM BST

I'll take that too, but why didn't he toe poke it in himself. What was he waiting for?

He just wanted to mess with us.

Quote: ContainsNuts @ 10th August 2015, 9:50 AM BST

He just wanted to mess with us.

Well he had better pull his socks up or I will be forced to put him on the bench and I am sure that won't please him when he finds out.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 10th August 2015, 9:52 AM BST

Well he had better pull his socks up or I will be forced to put him on the bench and I am sure that won't please him when he finds out.

Good on ya Yaya! Have some cake!

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 10th August 2015, 9:52 AM BST

Herc - Have only just realised how brilliantly I mentalled ya. On paper, you came third in the clique in Week 1 but the top two got over-excited about triple sub and bench boost and ejaculated prematurely. You are consequently the big fish in the here and now minus chips.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 12th August 2015, 1:32 PM BST

Herc - Have only just realised how brilliantly I mentalled ya. On paper, you came third in the clique in Week 1 but the top two got over-excited about triple sub and bench boost and ejaculated prematurely. You are consequently the big fish in the here and now minus chips.

Thanks Horse. Yes I do tend to come late, but that is more an age thing. :(

Quote: A Horseradish @ 12th August 2015, 1:32 PM BST

Herc - Have only just realised how brilliantly I mentalled ya.

Yeah. Great job, Radish.

I was counting on Herc being the weakest link. Fat chance! :)

Holy shit, I'm bottom of the league. The hours I put in preparing for the start of the season too :)

This is a new low for me, and I wasn't particularly high to begin with.

Quote: George Kaplan @ 12th August 2015, 3:32 PM BST

I was counting on Herc being the weakest link.

I see, I get the picture.......... :O

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 12th August 2015, 4:11 PM BST

I see, I get the picture.......... :O

Do you, Herc? Do you really?

Oh dear. :( I've upset the BCG clique already. Horse's head in the bed tonight I expect. Teary

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 12th August 2015, 7:10 PM BST

Oh dear. :( I've upset the BCG clique already. Horse's head in the bed tonight I expect. Teary

Only joshing. :D

I'm one of the nice guys.

Quote: George Kaplan @ 12th August 2015, 7:44 PM BST

Only joshing. :D

I'm one of the nice guys.

That's what Al Capone used to say. Cool

Quote: George Kaplan @ 12th August 2015, 3:32 PM BST

Yeah. Great job, Radish.

I was counting on Herc being the weakest link. Fat chance! :)

Yes - it was all done for free which is completely unprecedented in 2015 and I even sent him his entire team selection by telepathy so that he always felt that he was making his own choices.

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ 12th August 2015, 4:00 PM BST

Holy shit, I'm bottom of the league. The hours I put in preparing for the start of the season too :)

This is a new low for me, and I wasn't particularly high to begin with.

Sorry to see that GerryM but it's early days and there is no way that position will last for long.

Bloody hell, that didn't go well, did it?

I hate football...

Dan