Raised By Wolves - Series 1 Page 3

Yes, I really enjoyed it again this week. There is some real laugh out loud moments in this, I am really enjoying it.

I must admit that I'm really enjoying it now. Della is such a fantastic matriarch :)

Is there a Young Ones influence with the mum & older daughter characters?

Germaine = Rick

Della = Vyvyan

Yoko = Neil

Aretha = Mike

Mind you, I also see House of Fools as being a bit of a Young Ones revamp, style wise, so maybe I've got it on the brain right now.

The writers, Caitlin and Caroline, are huge Rik Mayall fans, particularly for The Young Ones... :)

Quote: Aaron @ 7th April 2015, 9:24 PM BST

The writers, Caitlin and Caroline, are huge Rik Mayall fans, particularly for The Young Ones... :)

Ah, interesting. I didn't know that. So I might be onto something. :)

Quote: George Kaplan @ 7th April 2015, 9:32 PM BST

Ah, interesting. I didn't know that. So I might be onto something. :)

Absolutely :)

Yeah, I am really enjoying it too. I agree with TheBlueNun though, I love Della as the mom - the actress who plays her is brilliant. It's a cracking show.

There's a great teaser video for next week's episode.

Great teaser! Very funny.

I'm not sure what I make of this on the whole. It does slightly feel like they're rebranding the same joke over and over again. But saying that, it does have a certain charm!

Females masturbate? Hahahahaha, I never knew! So funny!

No wonder comedy's becoming simplified when mugs lap this up.

The first three were pretty funny, will keep watching. I like Rebekah Staton from watching Spy and No Heroics.

Quote: curtis patrick @ 9th April 2015, 11:49 AM BST

Females masturbate? Hahahahaha, I never knew! So funny!

No wonder comedy's becoming simplified when mugs lap this up.

It's funny that she's having her first sexual experience with a Newsnight sound track.

You sound brilliant though! Bet the comedy you wrote was fantastic!

Quote: Scartledge @ 12th April 2015, 10:01 PM BST

You sound brilliant though! Bet the comedy you wrote was fantastic!

Thanks for reading.

I totally hate this. I was born in Derby and and can't stand Brummies or yams yams as they are called. It's rubbish, I've never laughed once. Hell knows how it got another series. Plus Wolverhampton is a dump. Rant over. And they were all shite on Alan Carr last week. My favourite sitcom of recent is Josh on BBC3. I could not get into the pilot but loved the series. I try to keep an open mind.

Edited for readability. Use of capital letters is required.