- 2013 - 2016
- Channel 4
- 13 (1 pilot + 2 series)
- Rebekah Staton, Helen Monks, Alexa Davies, Molly Risker, Philip Jackson, Caden Ellis Wall, Erin Freeman, Kaine Zajaz and Erin Kellyman
- Caitlin Moran and Caroline Moran
- Ian FitzGibbon
- Caroline Norris and Kate Crowther
Loosely based on the semi-traumatic childhoods of Caitlin and Caroline Moran, this sitcom follows six socially-isolated siblings and their acerbic, highly capable and semi-legendary mother, Della Garry, as the fall-out from Britain's austerity drive hits home.
Single-mum Della lives in a three bedroom council house in Wolverhampton with Germaine, Aretha, Yoko, Mariah, Wyatt and baby Cher. She is attempting to raise the children by herself, but does have visits from Grampy, who likes to dispense his wisdom to his grandchildren.
In Series 2, remorseless fag-smoking parenting machine Della Garry and her six children continue their social experiment of home-schooling while preparing for the Apocalypse - in Wolverhampton.
Hormonal 16-year-old horn-bomb Germaine continues to desecrate every societal norm, depressed ginger intellectual Aretha becomes even more misanthropic, and Grampy starts enjoying his divorce in a very visceral manner.
- First broadcast
- Monday 23rd December 2013 on Channel 4 at 10:50pm
- Last new broadcast
- Wednesday 6th April 2016 on Channel 4 at 10pm
- Last repeat
- Friday 8th April 2016 at 1:55am on 4seven