Miranda - The Finale Page 3

Miranda is what I call shit

I'm glad it is ending to be fair because it is horrible, stupid and the jokes are not simply funny. Terrible sitcom by Miranda Hart.

I just applied for a ticket - they're on SRO.

Recordings are 23rd and 30th November.

I see from Twitter that the non studio scenes have already started being filmed - exciting!!

:D

I love the show and was kinda gutted when she decided to end it but hopefully it'll be revisited down the line.

I want Tom Conti to return for the last episode and am in the Team Gary camp!

@Bonzo Did you get tickets? I applied but havent had any luck thus far.

Quote: Bonzo @ 12th November 2014, 8:31 AM GMT

I just applied for a ticket - they're on SRO.

Recordings are 23rd and 30th November.

I see from Twitter that the non studio scenes have already started being filmed - exciting!!

:D

Don't forget you're not guaranteed to get in.You have to get there early.

Quote: CallumS @ 22nd November 2014, 9:03 PM GMT

I love the show and was kinda gutted when she decided to end it but hopefully it'll be revisited down the line.

I want Tom Conti to return for the last episode and am in the Team Gary camp!

@Bonzo Did you get tickets? I applied but havent had any luck thus far.

Hello - I didn't get a ticket (I applied for tonight's show) - I rang them on Monday because the website said that they would stop advertising when they had filled the quota and I was told that the tickets were coming out that day and the next. I think there might still be tickets for next week. :)

Quote: Chappers @ 22nd November 2014, 9:39 PM GMT

Don't forget you're not guaranteed to get in.You have to get there early.

Thank you - yes - I usually try to get to things as early as possible - but I didn't get a ticket for this one.

Did anyone go to the recording?

I read today that Miranda found it embarrassing that she's made so much money from her show.

Hi there.
Does anyone know what time the queue started last Sunday? I've got tickets to tomorrow but have no idea what time it'll be full by.

Lucky you! Hope you got in.

How was it?

Sadly, you could only get a ticket through the SRO application. I tried my one contact and there wasn't even a guess list!

Quote: Chappers @ 27th November 2014, 8:35 PM GMT

I read today that Miranda found it embarrassing that she's made so much money from her show.

So she should: it's crap!

I believe you may not be the gender the show is aimed at, gb901? Nor me, or the majority of BCG, I'd suggest.

If you read the Miranda threads there are plenty of men and women who like it (and plenty of men and women who don't).