Miranda - The Finale Page 4

Quote: zooo @ 20th December 2014, 10:41 AM GMT

If you read the Miranda threads there are plenty of men and women who like it (and plenty of men and women who don't).

So the thread's not mainly made of men hating and woman liking the show? Seems that way to me.

Only a small handful of people have even posted on this thread. Probably not the most logical way to judge an audience of millions.
But despite that I'd still say it was more or less equal numbers on this thread.

I actually found the first episode a bit disappointing, it had some funny moments like the escalator but it felt a bit too serious for me at times. It appears that Gary wasn't a good choice.

In saying that though, I am still looking forward to the last episode next week.

I'm a male (I think.......yup, just checked) and I enjoyed it.

Quote: zooo @ 20th December 2014, 4:53 PM GMT

Only a small handful of people have even posted on this thread. Probably not the most logical way to judge an audience of millions.
But despite that I'd still say it was more or less equal numbers on this thread.

I'm female (as far as I'm aware, although being a Sister of The Faith I have a cover over the bath whilst carrying out my ablutions.) I really don't like Miranda, but understand that many people think that it's amazing. I seem to recall reading that she wanted to emulate the Perry and Croft style, especially in regard to the credits.

Quote: Chappers @ 27th November 2014, 8:35 PM GMT

I read today that Miranda found it embarrassing that she's made so much money from her show.

She made a lump sum. And I bet she was quite pleased really, poshos usually are when they make millions.

I wasn't expecting much to be honest. The reason why I'm still watching the show (and buying her books) is merely that I like her.
As to the show itself, I think it was turning weak from the 3rd series.
But part 2 looks promising from the look of the trailer... so, we'll see.

Quote: zooo @ 4th November 2014, 11:48 AM GMT

Aw yes, I loved Clive.

I also liked this guy. Bring him back.

Hurray!

Quote: Shandonbelle @ 4th November 2014, 12:20 PM GMT

Two Christmas specials to look forward to, yay. She's got to end up with Gary though and I'd like Heather Small to do a turn at the wedding.

:O

I thought that was a great send off. And will be using Ryan Sozling.

The episode overall was pants - don't recall laughing once. However, it was a nice ending to the show but she could have easily sorted the wedding out in one episode. There was no need to drag the story out across two episodes.

It was nice to see Clive return too!

Goodbye Miranda!

The whole series was pants, awful TV. I'm glad this has ended and it won't come back. Embarrassing.

Heather Small...what a surprise.

Quote: zooo @ 1st January 2015, 8:42 PM GMT

Hurray!

:O

I was like this :O!

Loved it, cried at the end and at the Black Beauty moments, thank you Miranda. So glad they took the 'plunge' >_<

Heh, and Clive! I actually wasn't expecting him.

Very nicely 'weaved' Clive in I thought.

Quote: zooo @ 4th November 2014, 11:48 AM GMT

I also liked this guy. Bring him back.

:D

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 1st January 2015, 8:47 PM GMT

Heather Small...what a surprise.

Nice touch as I have thought all along that she must make an appearance one day.

Enjoyed it. :)