Miranda - The Finale Page 2

Quote: zooo @ 3rd November 2014, 8:45 PM GMT

Nah. I was more excited when Gary Barlow was on. ;)

What? You do need to get out more girl.

Time for a wedding.

Time for Clive to return?

where did Clive go???

Aw yes, I loved Clive.

I also liked this guy. Bring him back.

Two Christmas specials to look forward to, yay. She's got to end up with Gary though and I'd like Heather Small to do a turn at the wedding.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ 4th November 2014, 12:20 PM GMT

Two Christmas specials to look forward to, yay. She's got to end up with Gary though and I'd like Heather Small to do a turn at the wedding.

In general I hope they don't take the focus off the story too much with loads of distracting cameo appearances, but that would be kind of hilarious.

I agree, not too many cameos, Gary Barlow excepted of course ;)

Always. Cool

Quote: zooo @ 3rd November 2014, 6:18 PM GMT

If they all go down in a hail of bullets.

I was hoping for that after the first episode. I will never understand the popularity of this. An enigma wrapped in a riddle as far as I'm concerned. Although Aaron likes it which is always a good indicator I won't :P Terrible taste that man.
Farewell Miranda. I for one will be waving a hearty goodbye. (You can all start sending me those hate mails now. It will add nicely to my collection :))

I am for one also looking forward to these final specials. I think she has made the best decision to end it on a high rather than just carry on making it as it could turn out to go 'stale'. I think she will choose Gary but it could be Mike, just to annoy us all!

Quote: Shandonbelle @ 4th November 2014, 1:22 PM GMT

I agree, not too many cameos, Gary Barlow excepted of course ;)

Women, I will never understand you!

Quote: roscoff @ 4th November 2014, 3:26 PM GMT

Although Aaron likes it which is always a good indicator I won't :P Terrible taste that man.

Must be why I like you so much, old bean! ;)

Hee, mentioning Barlow always gets Chappers riled up. Works like a charm. ;)

Are these new eps just going to be two half hours?

According to Twitter there's just been the read through - cutting this rather fine I think!! I'm still scanning for tickets.