Would I Lie To You? - Series 8 Page 6

We have an airdate for the 'missing' Bea/Brown/Chiles/Walsh episode - Thursday 8 January at 8pm. Which is better than nothing but still a pretty crap way to treat the show - hopefully the outtakes show will follow the week after.

Watched the Christmas show yesterday and up to its usual high standard.

Thoroughly enjoyable - Ray Winstone a scream with his subtle understated humour. :D

Just in case the Beeb's treatment of this show couldn't get any more ludicrous, tonight's episode has been pulled again with no new broadcast date announced.

Quote: cwickham @ 8th January 2015, 5:42 PM GMT

Just in case the Beeb's treatment of this show couldn't get any more ludicrous, tonight's episode has been pulled again with no new broadcast date announced.

Bet it is summat to do with Paris - the Beeb loves doing a news item to death.('scuse pun)

Lee's French rubbish story was hilarious!

For me that was the weakest one I have ever seen and felt that Lee was too dominant - and what the hell was Seann Walsh on the panel for? Ballast?

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 8th January 2015, 9:23 PM GMT

For me that was the weakest one I have ever seen and felt that Lee was too dominant - and what the hell was Seann Walsh on the panel for? Ballast?

Come on, at least you can go to bed with a hot new fantasy: Aisling Bea eating a banana.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 8th January 2015, 9:32 PM GMT

Come on, at least you can go to bed with a hot new fantasy: Aisling Bea eating a banana.

I want to go to sleep, not toss and turn.
:P

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 8th January 2015, 9:33 PM GMT

I want to go to sleep, not toss and turn.
:P

You could try picturing June Brown eating a banana

Sick

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 8th January 2015, 9:23 PM GMT

- and what the hell was Seann Walsh on the panel for? Ballast?

I thought that at the time. He didn't even take part in the show, he only laughed at the other panellists so he may as well have been in the audience

Quote: Jackamo @ 10th January 2015, 10:53 AM GMT

I thought that at the time. He didn't even take part in the show, he only laughed at the other panellists so he may as well have been in the audience

Exactly.

The outtakes show has finally been scheduled, specifically for 18 February at 7.30pm.

A decent run of at least 12 in the next series would be nice.

Recording dates have been announced for series 9: http://www.sroaudiences.com/application.asp?show_id=776