Plebs - Series 1 Page 4

Quote: Lex L @ May 22 2013, 2:41 AM BST

Why only 6 episodes? When can we expect more??????

That is the normal running length for a British TV series. If a second series is commissioned, it's likely to be on around the same time next year.

I hope it gets picked up then.

6 episodes per season is way too short, for this type of a show. 6 episodes might work well if it's a mini series based on a Novel of some sorts.

This show is great to relax to after work, I wish it was on twice week for few months every year;) I love the humour, the soundtrack, the setting, there is so much that can be done with a show like this.

I did enjoy this. Very good casting and good to see a show covering 'rude' subject matter in a decently written way, rather than a lot of the lazy attempts in recent history.

Any news on a second series?

Filming shortly.

Enjoying watching the first series again and catching the couple of episodes I missed. I have high hopes for the second series.

I went to a screening of the first two episodes last week and can safely say that if you enjoyed Series 1, you'll love Series 2! There are a plethora of wonderful cameos to enjoy.

I thought series one was hilarious and can't wait for series two to start. Grumio had me in stitches!