What are you watching on TV? Page 2,079

New series of Island Parish, and this time it is the Shetlands. Nice pleasant half hour. :)

The Night Manager Episode 5.

i still can't believe Hugh Laurie would accept and trust him having known him for such a short period of time.

Beneath New Zealand. An interesting but long winded way to inform us that we in the, Shaky Isles, are doomed Errr

My disabled wife is now able to watch more programmes that "clash" on our Virgin digi-box thanks to the "new" Channel 5 + 24, which I only discovered yesterday and which apparently was launched by them last month.

What a superb idea! The + 1 channels have been a boon, but even these don't always work out OK so this new service I think is brilliant. :) Just a shame the BBC don't offer this service.

The A Word. The young boy played the part very well. I thought the family complications were a bit OTT but I don't suppose the story would be interesting enough to pull viewers without them.

I've never known anyone get a diagnosis as quickly as this family did so I'll be interested to see how true to life it is over the coming weeks.

Not technically on TV but searching fora You Tube video I came across the latest Whiskas Advert with the cats and dogs playing Chess etc.

Quote: Chappers @ 23rd March 2016, 10:19 AM GMT

Not technically on TV but searching fora You Tube video I came across the latest Whiskas Advert with the cats and dogs playing Chess etc.

Three things spring to mind

1 Then why didn't you post this to the Funny Ads thread?

2 Then why didn't you post this to the What YouTube are you watching thread?

And most importantly, as you have on a number of occasions had a go at other people about....

3 Where's the f**king link?

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 23rd March 2016, 12:00 PM GMT

Three things spring to mind

1 Then why didn't you post this to the Funny Ads thread?

2 Then why didn't you post this to the What YouTube are you watching thread?

And most importantly, as you have on a number of occasions had a go at other people about....

3 Where's the f**king link?

Right! First thing. I couldn't be arsed to look up those other threads. Then I thought not everyone would get the same ads if I linked the You Tube I was watching and I tried Googling it separately but I couldn't trace it.

Anyway - 1 - it was good!
2 - I'm a lazy git.

Quote: Chappers @ 23rd March 2016, 1:37 PM GMT

2 - I'm a lazy git.

Nuff said. :D

Quote: Chappers @ 21st March 2016, 11:11 PM GMT

The Night Manager Episode 5.

i still can't believe Hugh Laurie would accept and trust him having known him for such a short period of time.

Final episode on Sunday! I have long since suspended belief with this but it's really got me hooked...Tom Hiddleston in khakie being a particular highlight this week :$

Football: Ireland vs Switzerland

"Ders more to Oirland dan dis"

Edit: What a craptastic performance by the Swiss! Angry

Mastermind

'Air Force 1'. As usual I feel sorry for the baddie

Quote: keewik @ 25th March 2016, 10:42 PM GMT

'Air Force 1'. As usual I feel sorry for the baddie

That's you Scotch all over.

Quote: Chappers @ 26th March 2016, 2:17 PM GMT

That's you Scotch all over.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud