What are you watching on TV? Page 2,074

I am bored enough that I found this clip of him, not the bit I was talking about but something similar - https://youtu.be/C5NgPpxfK3s?list=PL-kxc1vJjtO5vUaXUKP0q_WoDGo9XRNKS&t=896

Ohhhh dear me. That's not good.

Quote: zooo @ 6th February 2016, 1:25 PM GMT

It is sad that they don't have any long Saturday morning shows anymore. Going Live, Live and Kicking, SMTV Live etc were so fun.

(There is a Sam and Mark show on Fridays that I came across recently which is kind of similar, though.)

Yes.

Going Live was the business.

Quote: zooo @ 6th February 2016, 2:27 PM GMT

Ohhhh dear me. That's not good.

Oh I found the actual clip! It's not as pervy as I remember but still kind of is - PLUS you could say this is a grown man fondly remembering feeling a school kids boobs ;) :D

https://youtu.be/mNXXqzKSsrw?list=PL-kxc1vJjtO5vUaXUKP0q_WoDGo9XRNKS&t=952

Lol. Oh god.
At least she was 6th form, I suppose!

Although that story is very dark if she was poor and had no food. :(

Laughing out loud

'Prisoner'. Gripping plot. Actor in it who's also in 'War and Peace'

Me tooooo!

It's so good.
I'm glad I put the subtitles on half way through. Would have missed loads of whispery dialogue.

'War and Peace'. Why does Pierre give me such a pain in the arse? Is it the actor or the character?

It's because you saw him be a total f**kwit to a little dog yesterday in that film.

Did I fall asleep? What happened to the gorgeous dark one? Why did she marry wimpy Pierre?

I didn't watch War and Peace so I can't help!

Maybe Pierre killed the gorgeous one. He looks like an evil wrong'n in everything to me.

He gave me the creeps.

Quote: keewik @ 7th February 2016, 10:22 PM GMT

Did I fall asleep? What happened to the gorgeous dark one? Why did she marry wimpy Pierre?

Just in case somebody hasn't seen it yet, I won't spoil it, but there was a lot of death and "things" turned out OK in the end.
Cannot agree with you about Pierre - I thought he was a wonderful character.

Anyway, I thought the whole thing was absolutely brilliant - the cinematography, the sets, costumes, acting etc etc superb and I thoroughly enjoyed the whole story.

AND thank heavens the music was good and not obtrusive for a change!!

Yes, I enjoyed it too,but I just found Pierre repulsive.