What are you watching on TV? Page 2,083

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 12th April 2016, 11:43 PM BST

Watched Mock The Week tonight which I always enjoy and think Hugh Dennis is excellent (was he ever on Whose Line Is It Anyway?)

I'm pretty sure he wasn't.

Nope he was definitely never on it. He was too busy with the Mary Whitehouse Experience and Jasper Carrots shows when Whose Line was on the go.
I was watching the first series of Whose Line the other week and was really surprised to see Jonathon Pryce on there, I never took him for someone who'd be into that sort of thing but then if you trained in drama I suppose you'd have to work on improv a lot wouldn't you.
But my God the Mary Whitehouse Experience was awesome, really wish they'd find a way to get it out on DVD, I'd love to see it again but rumour has it Rob Newman is responsible for blocking the release of that and also Newman and Baddiel in Pieces.
Whether or not this is true I don't know but I've heard it from numerous sources.

Paul Murton's Grand Tours of Scotland, which I am finding more interesting than his last series of a tour around the islands - pleasant TV. :)

Has Anyone Been Watching That Line Of Duty I am really enjoying that anyone enjoying it?.

Quote: george roper @ 15th April 2016, 9:39 AM BST

Has Anyone Been Watching That Line Of Duty I am really enjoying that anyone enjoying it?.

I love it!

The new Criminal Minds spin off with Gary Sinise, Beyond Borders. Actually manages to be even gorier than the main series.

Quote: zooo @ 15th April 2016, 10:44 AM BST

I love it!

it is good is'nt it

Yep. Never know what's going to happen or who's going to die next.
Especially loved the creepy man getting his comeuppance this week, on the end of Keeley Hawes's foot.

I wouldn't mind getting my comeuppance on the end of Keeley Hawes' for the teasing little minx she is.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 15th April 2016, 9:35 AM BST

Paul Murton's Grand Tours of Scotland, which I am finding more interesting than his last series of a tour around the islands - pleasant TV. :)

I was a bit confused because when they announced it I half expected Mr Merton but yes - it has been good.

Quote: Sarc @ 17th April 2016, 12:16 AM BST

I wouldn't mind getting my comeuppance on the end of Keeley Hawes' for the teasing little minx she is.

As Mrs Durrell?

Obsessive compulsive cleaners. People diagnosed with ocd or who clean their house a lot are trying to help people who haven't cleaned for years.
I'm a not tidy or overly clean but Definetly better than Than the untidy people here

Quote: Chappers @ 17th April 2016, 3:37 PM BST

I was a bit confused because when they announced it I half expected Mr Merton but yes - it has been good.

As Mrs Durrell?

I've not seen the Durrells so I can't possibly say but at a push after being single for two years I'm still game.

Jim (the butler Mr. Carson in Dowton Abbey) Carter's "Lonnie Donegan and Me", which tells the story of the singer and Jim's passion for him - very good with early footage and Lonnie's family and legion of famous fans.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 19th April 2016, 3:23 PM BST

Jim (the butler Mr. Carson in Dowton Abbey) Carter's "Lonnie Donegan and Me", which tells the story of the singer and Jim's passion for him - very good with early footage and Lonnie's family and legion of famous fans.

I watched that too. Funny seeing Jim Carter with Jack White, an unlikely pairing.

The snooker at present.