What are you watching on TV? Page 2,052

Back To The Future 2. I think some inventors better get busy if that is what the world is meant to look by Wednesday!

I can't believe Back to the Future day is finally (almost) here!

I am so disgusted we still don't have proper hoverboards.

Quote: zooo @ 18th October 2015, 12:13 PM BST

I can't believe Back to the Future day is finally (almost) here!

I am so disgusted we still don't have proper hoverboards.

Heh. I'm disappointed we don't have tiny pizza that can be put in the microwave and made into a big one- although if we did, I doubt anyone would have invented a gluten free version yet so I still wouldn't be able to have it.

I think I first saw this around 2001/2002- half my life time ago really. I couldn't imagine life now back then- 28 seemed so old! I was probably just young enough to believe that some of the things might true by now. Not the time travel or flying cars bit but maybe some of the other things.

Probably I was just very naive.

Nah, everyone thought it I reckon.
There was some thing written about all the inventions that were in the film that HAVE happened. There are loads!

I'd forgotten the pizza thing! I need that to happen.

Foyle's War on ITV3. All repeats of course but I don't think I've seen this one.

I think FW is probably one of the best dramas on TV of the last 10 years or so.

The Many Faces Of Les Dawson on BBC4.

Jurassic Park, one of my favourite movies.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 18th October 2015, 8:17 PM BST

The Many Faces Of Les Dawson on BBC4.

They're going Dawson dotty at the moment aren't they? IIRC, didn't his widow get shopped for benefit fraud?

I must have missed this at the time - An Audience With and Dawson represented as a hologram to commemorate twenty years of his passing? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjlVWGj4cjo

Eastenders

Les the funeral director is a tranny

Who'd a thunk it??!

They could have picked someone better for this storyline. He's going to look a right plank in a dress, I just know it. Probably not doing great things for the transvestite community!
But who knows, maybe the costume department will work wonders.

Hmm who knows

I mean, I look absolutely fabulous in my bra and panties

Maybe he can pull it off

If you'll pardon the pun

Quote: lofthouse @ 19th October 2015, 9:56 PM BST

Hmm who knows

Maybe he can pull it off

If you'll pardon the pun

I've always imagined you as some kind of man/cat hybrid. That said, didn't Tom of Tom and Jerry fame always wear vest and pants under his pelt?

Far right and proud: Extreme Russia .
I've just had to move away from my glass and remote as they were both at risk of going thru my TV.

Quote: lofthouse @ 19th October 2015, 9:56 PM BST

Hmm who knows

Maybe he can pull it off

If you'll pardon the pun

She looks okay, phew.
A bit like Deirdre from Coronation Street, actually.