What are you watching on TV? Page 2,050

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 4th October 2015, 4:17 PM BST

Fair enough. I watched that Webcam Couples documentary which was on C4 last week and referenced in this week's Gogglebox ; it was horribly and painfully, depressing.

I find Gogglebox depressing.

Quote: DougWonnacott @ 4th October 2015, 11:22 PM BST

I find Gogglebox depressing.

It's patchy. Some of the contributors are pithier than others. The north London family are screechy, The Revd Kate is sanctimonious and Steph and Dom are quite tiresome. Actually, it's TV on the cheap, I think that's why C4 bang out two series per year for exactly that reason, plus they don't have to pay writers.

Ah, THAT'S where else I've seen a dad and teenage son cuddling on the sofa. Sometimes they hold hands too. It's cute.

I like the family with 2 adult brothers and their dad. And the two gay friends are still quite funny too.

I don't think I ever even hugged my Dad.

Lol, I think I've done it approximately once.

Quote: Chappers @ 5th October 2015, 7:19 PM BST

I don't think I ever even hugged my Dad.

Quote: zooo @ 5th October 2015, 7:27 PM BST

Lol, I think I've done it approximately once.

I know the British have a reputation for being cold and reserved, but really? (Maybe I'm just missing the subtle humour for which the British are also known?)

My family just doesn't do hugs!
We are close and we do all get on, we just don't do hugging.

We're not bloody Europeans... ;)

Quote: zooo @ 5th October 2015, 8:18 PM BST

Hugs destroy lives.

Totally.
Don't mind hugging boys though. And cats.

Only Connect...AKA Boobie Time

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 5th October 2015, 8:31 PM BST

Only Connect...AKA Boobie Time

I really think that the feel of the programme is wrong - I don't know how to describe it but I also think that she is too clever to be really funny.

I don't think Katie Price would be funnier.

The Celts on BBC2..but I can't stand the longhaired scottish presenter. He's so irritating.

I'm probably going to switch over to BBC3, Is Britain Racist?

Quote: zooo @ 5th October 2015, 8:18 PM BST

I that they were all about the cheek kissing thing? I completely froze up when introduced to people in Belgium. I don't think I could ever get used to it.

Ha, yes. Hugging, cheek kissing. Bloody demonstrative weirdos.

I prefer a nice wave and a smile. No touching, thank you. I don't know where you've been.