What are you watching on TV? Page 2,056

An Island Parish - The Falklands. Second series from those islands started tonight. Very interesting. :)

The second series of The Returned. It's very atmospheric but also unfocussed and confusing. SAs with Utopia, it's a real disappointment after series one (and I'm guessing the reason it was bounced into a later time slot by More4). Still wouldn't mind a third series, though.

It's on opposite something else (can't remember what), so I've missed all of them. :(

Does it still have the creepy kid in it?

Quote: zooo @ 14th November 2015, 10:55 AM GMT

Does it still have the creepy kid in it?

Yeah, he's still giving good creep.

Hurrah. I can't remember a single other person in it.

Saturday Kitchen. They're cooking tripe AND tongue.

F**king sickos.

Quote: zooo @ 21st November 2015, 10:55 AM GMT

F**king sickos.

Thanks for sharing. Sick

Now:

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 20th November 2015, 10:19 PM GMT

Federer vs. Wawrinka

8.30-9.00:

Dad's Army

9.00-?

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 20th November 2015, 10:19 PM GMT

Federer vs. Wawrinka

Quote: zooo @ 21st November 2015, 10:55 AM GMT

F**king sickos.

Hi zooo - have you changed your mind on the fact that Anton and Katie are going to win it? :)

Ireland with Simon Reeve - bit of a disappointment. Have seen far more interesting programmes than this on this subject. Dunno if I will bother with the second episode.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 21st November 2015, 8:59 PM GMT

Hi zooo - have you changed your mind on the fact that Anton and Katie are going to win it? :)

She's improved a lot more than I thought, but I can't imagine her beating all four of Helen, Georgia, Anita and Jay, no. Not in a million years.

Peter and Katie in the dance off and Peter will be the one to go, then Katie the following week - put your bets on it now. ;)

Last night - 40 years of Arena. Fascinating.

QI with Greg Davies!

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 27th November 2015, 10:03 PM GMT

Greg Davies

<3
Sadly he hasn't been on much yet.