The Wright Way Page 15

Quote: David Smith @ April 22 2013, 8:52 PM BST

I hope they order a Christmas special if it goes well. How many viewers do you think it should attract?

:D

Amazed this made it to telly land. Awful :|

Quote: David Smith @ April 22 2013, 8:52 PM BST

I hope they order a Christmas special if it goes well. How many viewers do you think it should attract?

How many people are in it?
Plus Ben Elton.

Quote: Lazzard @ April 30 2013, 5:53 PM BST

Plus Ben Elton.

Laughing out loud

Ouch.

Plus Ben Elton.

And friends and family, of course. Ade'n'Jen can choose which.

I hope it is better than last week episode.

This programme stunk.

I realise I am bringing nothing to this discussion, but it had to be said.

I quite like people saying how terrible it was.

I hate to admit it but I watched it thinking "I hope this will be shit", and it was actually worse than I could have hoped for. It made me feel very happy in a nasty, vindictive way.

So I doubt I'll be watching it again. :D

Jesus, this is poor.

First position out of ten is different from one mark out of a possible ten. That's amusing, right? No.

A man talks funny. Funny a man talks. For no obvious reason, but it's funny, right? No.

Vaginas. They're funny. Obviously. No.

Supermarket queues are slow. Now there's an observation. It's funny, right? No.

Turned over. Watched some Syrian shouting on Newsnight. Switched back. Still in the supermarket queue. Presumably Elton, like JK Rowling, has reached that point in life where no-one dares edit his material. Back to Syria.

Is Ms Edmondson trying to rival her father's entry in the annals of worst ever sitcom (2008's Teenage Kicks) with her own in this dross?

Actually tuned in to tonight's 2nd episode for first hand experience, only to be confronted by numerous cock gags and sexual innuendo with crash test dummies!

Plus, what's Little Mo from EastEnders doing in it? Hopefully she'll brain her character's exhusband with an iron!

I thoroughly enjoyed it. Again.

Quote: gb901 @ April 30 2013, 11:00 PM BST

Plus, what's Little Mo from EastEnders doing in it?

You understand the concept of actors, right? ;)

I bloody love this as I loved The Thin Blue Line.

I thought it was rather good tonight. Hard to see why it gets so much flack. I wonder, if it was written by somebody other than Ben Elton - or, more to the point, perhaps if he'd written it under a pen name - if it would have garnered so many negative reviews.

Plus Ben Elton.

Nice.

Quote: Dave @ May 1 2013, 1:48 AM BST

I thought it was rather good tonight. Hard to see why it gets so much flack. I wonder, if it was written by somebody other than Ben Elton - or, more to the point, perhaps if he'd written it under a pen name - if it would have garnered so many negative reviews.

If it didn't have the Ben Elton name it wouldn't even have got made.