Him & Her - Series 3 Page 2

I spy with my critical eye .. That Him & Her reminds me of Mork & Mindy but much darker, but I'm not too sure who is the alien though. Yes it could be funny, much funnier, if it had a funny bone in the writer's body. Personally speaking I'm bored with the dark comedies as it's a comedy show to watch... But the other side I can see why it is funny for those who have partners or partner, even any other family member like that. Also was the set used before in the other show which had Johnny Vegas as the lead?

Edited by Aaron - spelling, general legibility, English language abuse.

Knew it! :D

Was this the final episode of Series 3?

It was a bit TOO dark!

Watching Shelly having, well what, a nervous breakdown was a bit too hard to enjoy.
I suppose it would be the last one - Dan got got the girl, Steve finally got engaged and Paul is gay.

Just look down ;) "Next on: Sunday 23rd December, 10pm, BBC Three." Christmas episode.

Loved this series. Well apart from the episode going back to how they met.
How can such a boring, cheap proposal be so romantic eh?

Just want to say that the actor who plays Laura is one of the best I have ever seen. Yes her character is fab but she pulls her off with such ease it is awesome. Someone so OTT against the dullness of the other characters is this shows whole appeal.

I love her and want to see more of her acting.

She must go on to greater things. While I found it uncomfotable watching her - the acting was awsome. When she pulled 'the face' where she did a silent scream and nearly cried but pulled herself back together was mesmerising.

She's Russell Howard's sister! I always find that fascinating, dunno why.

Strange how the cont. announcer (did I misspell that..) said it's the end of the series.... apart from episode 7 next week that is.

Quote: Charley @ December 18 2012, 9:28 AM GMT

Loved this series. Well apart from the episode going back to how they met.
How can such a boring, cheap proposal be so romantic eh?

Just want to say that the actor who plays Laura is one of the best I have ever seen. Yes her character is fab but she pulls her off with such ease it is awesome. Someone so OTT against the dullness of the other characters is this shows whole appeal.

I love her and want to see more of her acting.

I thought the episode about how they got together was very good. I was expecting that it wouldn't be anything special, but I really enjoyed it.

Is it back on a 4th series?

I thought the last episode was good but not as great as the other ones.

Quote: Geffers @ December 18 2012, 1:17 PM GMT

Strange how the cont. announcer (did I misspell that..) said it's the end of the series.... apart from episode 7 next week that is.

There were 6 episodes and one Christmas special. Not a seven episode series.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ December 18 2012, 9:35 AM GMT

She must go on to greater things. While I found it uncomfotable watching her - the acting was awsome. When she pulled 'the face' where she did a silent scream and nearly cried but pulled herself back together was mesmerising.

It was, she gets better and better. When little Kieran is going to do some colouring in in the Christmas special, the ways she quickly says, 'I was really good at colouring in'...so revealing about the character. Top notch writing too, of course.

This series was excellent. It probably moved over from pure sitcom to comedy-drama; certainly towards the end, but for good reason. And it was still funny.

To make me empathise with (to be honest) despicable characters (with the possible exception of Steve) is a credit to Stefan Golaszewski. Superb writing. And Shelly giving, probably the most heinous character in any sitcom ever, Laura the least she deserved was one of the great sitcom pay-offs.

Christmas special not as good, tbh, because not much really happens but the third series was exceptional.

Dan

Quote: swerytd @ January 19 2013, 10:42 PM GMT

And Shelly giving, probably the most heinous character in any sitcom ever, Laura the least she deserved was one of the great sitcom pay-offs.

That was a fantastic pay off.

Series 3! You mean they're still making this shit?