Him & Her - Series 3

Just caught up with Sunday's double bill of new episodes.

Quite enjoyable, as per. Laura is less annoying but has become even more devious and controlling, grrr.

Liking the addition of the other neighbours. Breaks it up nicely.

I haven't watched any of the first two series, is it easy to get straight into at this point?

Thanks for the heads up - missed it but straight to catch-up now then.

Quote: dennispennis123 @ November 20 2012, 9:55 PM GMT

I haven't watched any of the first two series, is it easy to get straight into at this point?

You'll miss some of the subtleties they've fed us in preparation for, but there's no massively important narrative you need to know about. Give it a go.

I'm really hoping Becky pushes Laura down the stairs this series. Dreadful character. Howard really plays her to perfection.

Almost missed this.. Episode 2 perhaps better than 1. Great natural interplay between "Him" and "Her".

Oh, I am still a great fan. All the subtle looks and moments too easy to miss. (Like Shelly wiping drool from her mouth because she has dropped off.)

How does anyone not throttle Laura?

And the boyfriend knowing the baby is a boy because he saw its bell-end.

Fantastic stuff!

What a great comeback to a great series.

Quote: dennispennis123 @ November 20 2012, 9:55 PM GMT

It'll be easy enough to go straight into. Does have a recap of Series 2 at the beginning of episode 1 anyway :)

Wonderful writing, great performances.

Fantastic again last night.

Indeed.

Cringed at the revelation then burst out laughing.

When I first saw Series 1, I was disappointed by this, but I have to eat my words and say it has grown into something quite remarkably good. I even managed to watch the hairdryer on the semen stain scene and find something in it - I realised that it wasn't just Two Pints of Lager crudity, but a nice little glimpse of intimacy masquerading as something more scatalogical.

The writing and performances are excellent. To see the evil sister Laura pinch money, hide the ring and then sit down briefly with her thumb in her mouth was funny and disturbing and moving at the same time.

Camille Coduri is nothing short of superb as Shelly.

I have to agree. But all of them are superb.

Dan eating every thing he finds - the marmite eating and wincing was great. Even last night he ate the special crisps and left half of them in his beard as evidence.

This is a masterpiece of writing and acting.

Flashback episode in this series is the best episode yet.

I have loved this series can't wait for tonight's episode and the Christmas special.