Seinfeld Page 11

I'm telling you for the last time and live on broadway are one and the same

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00000JWVS/britishsitcom-20/

Seinfeld has been great so far on Jonathan Ross and he hasn't even had his interview yet.

Missed it. Was he any good?

No better or worse than any other guest.

I thought he was great, that's the most I've laughed during JR for quite a while. It was worth sitting through Lucas & Walliams and Clarkson for.

Seinfeld's confusion of JR showing a clip of Bridget Jones which was obviously stuck in there just to make Zellwegger have something to talk about was great...."Is this coming back out at theatres?".

There's a short clip of the interview here http://youtube.com/watch?v=PqUT8inj6CY

theatres*

:P

Quote: Aaron @ December 8, 2007, 12:59 PM

theatres*

:P

Ah, I had it like that at first and it kept saying it was spelt wrong, obviously that's because my Firefox is probably set to American spelling.

Yeah, I had a feeling that may have been what you'd edited.

Bloody Firefox and its spelling oddities!

I find Jonathan Ross very much hit and miss these days but this show was really very entertaining and enjoyable. Seinfeld didn't come over too up his own backside like he was on Larry King. Excellent value.

I thought he was great.

Well, the person saying it was American, so theaters would have been right.

I love Jerry Seinfeld! He was jolly funny.

Quote: zooo @ December 9, 2007, 12:13 PM

Well, the person saying it was American, so theaters would have been right.

I doubt they'd quote us with the correct spelling, so why should we quote them with the incorrect?

Two wrongs don't make a right!

Etc.

I have turned into my mother...

He was good on Ross, I like the slightly prickly comic persona he uses when being interviewed and his general sarcasm regarding the show and ross himself.

Quote: zooo @ December 9, 2007, 4:20 PM

Two wrongs don't make a right!

Etc.

I have turned into my mother...

Better reverse quite quickly then. And then turn right - but only the once!