Seinfeld Page 14

Noooooo! Jerry, don't spunk it all up the wall. Either do more comedy or stay at home and watch 'Curb...'

Seems a curious thing to do. He definitely doesn't need the money, and could do whatever he likes creatively, yet he's chosen to do this. Weird.

Top show, I have all the seasons on DVD now. Think my favourite shows are The Seven[/i], The Chicken Roaster and The Marine Biologist. I think George could be my best character out of the quartet, but Kramer is definitely the most memorable. Pretty sure Mr Heckles in Friends was the show's attempt at a Kramer character, especially given the actor who played him, Larry Hankin, played the Kramer character on Seinfeld's show-within-a-show.

Quote: Martin H @ October 5 2007, 7:49 PM BST

Yeah 'The Seven' is a brilliant episode. It was even funnier to me because before I saw that episode I'd always through 'Six' would be a good name (but spelt Syxx), so when George liked the name 'Seven' it was great. :-)

Season 9 released on DVD next month!

'The Seven' is my favourite episode, I don't understand why 'The Soup Nazi' was so highly rated doesn't do much for me

The Contest. Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

:D Excellent!!

The Summer of George is one of my favourites.
That is the one where he wants to sit in his pants eating Cheese isn't it ?

Quote: Aaron @ June 10 2009, 8:01 PM BST

The Contest. Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

What happens in that onne?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Contest

Ha!!!!!!!!
Ace.

Noticed that Virgin 1 are showing Seinfeld from the start today and running everyday weekday at 11am.

That's nice, isn't it?

Quote: john lucas 101 @ November 2 2009, 9:19 AM GMT

Noticed that Virgin 1 are showing Seinfeld from the start today and running everyday weekday at 11am.

That's nice, isn't it?

I'm working my way through all the series again. It's the best sitcom ever. Ever, ever, ever.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ November 2 2009, 9:22 AM GMT

I'm working my way through all the series again.

Yes, me too as well. Currently into season 6 and I think coming up to one of my fave episodes, where Kramer is mistaken for disabled.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ November 2 2009, 9:25 AM GMT

Yes, me too as well. Currently into season 6 and I think coming up to one of my fave episodes, where Kramer is mistaken for disabled.

Ha, yeah, I love that one.

I'm bordering on an obsessive fan. (I even bough the gift set with the puffy shirt and the handwritten script.) Lovey

'The Contest' is probably my favourite episode, with George the outstanding character. I do have a soft spot for David Puddy though, he practically stole Series Nine.