Sitcom Trials Manchester 2011 - scripts invited Page 12

It doesn't matter RedZ, shit happens. :D

Middling-The Gate: Started off bright enough but kinda died a death by the time it got to the cliffhanger. Some good exchanges though, definitely a...

Maybe

Amateurs: Some good dialogue, not consistently funny though, too many characters, thought the cliffhanger was tame...

Maybe

Middling - Nothing particularly engaging/long passages of dialogue. VOTE = NO

3 Bitches - Sorry, I found it horribly cliched. I don't think these are the female roles producers are calling out for. VOTE = NO

(I'll be back to try some more) :)

Urban Guerillas: Some punchy dialogue going on there, bit heavy on the action for a potential radio show, cliffhanger lame...

Maybe

Hardcow: Sorry, didn't like the characters and didn't find it funny, except for a couple of good lines.

Vote = No

Well it's good to see a proper voting system in place for one of these things... any old anonymous twonk can now vote on here and that's part of it... and that's good. Isn't it?

Put it this way - I haven't entered and I think I will be voting on here.

Quote: Marc P @ June 21 2011, 12:16 AM BST

Well it's good to see a proper voting system in place for one of these things... any old anonymous twonk can now vote on here and that's part of it... and that's good. Isn't it?

Well, at least that means you can vote, too. :)

Quote: Corey O'Graffor @ June 21 2011, 1:12 AM BST

Well, at least that means you can vote, too. :)

I can see some of these forum replies going through to the final...

I've read and reviewed 16 out of 43 scripts, but I'm aiming to wait till I've done the lot before I post my votes here. That way I can re-review and balance them up. In the context of the complete pile, some Maybes might becomes Nos and so on.

I'd recommend this method to other reviewers, rather than posting every single review individually.

Also, posting reviews as a batch makes them easier for me to count.

Kev F

Files at: http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/SitsVac/files/

Quote: Kev F @ June 21 2011, 7:25 AM BST

I've read and reviewed 16 out of 43 scripts, but I'm aiming to wait till I've done the lot before I post my votes here. That way I can re-review and balance them up. In the context of the complete pile, some Maybes might becomes Nos and so on.

I'd recommend this method to other reviewers, rather than posting every single review individually.

Also, posting reviews as a batch makes them easier for me to count.

Kev F

Files at: http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/SitsVac/files/

Make that 44, a late entry from Belgium's just arrived...

I've now read them all and the winner IMO without any shadow of a doubt is Singing The Blues - It's a Blunderful Life. So my vote... Yes; goes to that sitcom.
Its got everything...storyline/humour/cliffhanger/beginning/muddle/end.

Just one nitpick, he wouldn't get all that on a text, he should be emailing it. ;)

Don't forget you can vote on every script, not just one!

Quote: evan rubivellian @ June 21 2011, 5:00 PM BST

Don't forget you can vote on every script, not just one!

I'm struggling to find another one that has everything ;)

Still leaves around 40 potential "maybe"s.