General, General Thread Page 2,407

Quote: zooo @ March 3 2012, 1:29 PM GMT

Laughing out loud Will everyone stop answering me with album covers!

:D

>_<

Does anyone here use weights to work out? Recent house move has proved I need to get stronger arm muscles, no idea what to buy (cheaply!) though

Quote: AJGO @ March 5 2012, 10:40 PM GMT

Does anyone here use weights to work out? Recent house move has proved I need to get stronger arm muscles, no idea what to buy (cheaply!) though

Two baked bean cans should do it Whistling nnocently

Harridan are you calling AJGO a lardy dah pooftah?

Who couldn't lift 2 tins of beans?

Thats fighting talk!

If she goes to lidl she can get them for 8p, and when she's worked with those for a while she can move up to chick peas or kidney beans

Take up boxing - that should do it!

I still have a 'ladies' set of pastel coloured (yes, pastel) weights that I bought from Argos when I was about 17.
They are quite good though. The once or twice a year that I feel compelled to use them. The 3kg lilac ones were my favourite. :)

Quote: zooo @ March 5 2012, 10:49 PM GMT

I still have a 'ladies' set of pastel coloured (yes, pastel) weights that I bought from Argos when I was about 17.
They are quite good though. The once or twice a year that I feel compelled to use them. The 3kg lilac ones were my favourite. :)

I bet they make great doorstops

Yea you need strong arms to move a whole house :)

Hahahahahaha!!!!

Hehe

He!

Sod it, I'm off to bed

:(

Quote: Harridan @ March 5 2012, 10:50 PM GMT

I bet they make great doorstops

Literally what they've been used for.
Oh, and squashing a few crawly things. :/

Where is Aaron these days?

Quote: sootyj @ March 5 2012, 10:57 PM GMT

Where is Aaron these days?

You calling Aaron dead weight? how rude! Sounds like a banning offence to me...