General, General Thread Page 2,406

Quote: Nil Putters @ February 29 2012, 9:27 PM GMT

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/17191842

Teehee.
My favourite is the one where they've just given her another silly leg.

:D That is the best.

Happy Texas Independence Day, everyone! ;)

Today I shall celebrate 176 years of independence by drinking only beers brewed in this great state.

Some people really are AS THICK AS A FUCKING BRICK!!

Ooh, that feels better.

Quote: DaButt @ March 2 2012, 8:02 PM GMT

Happy Texas Independence Day, everyone! ;)

Today I shall celebrate 176 years of independence by drinking only beers brewed in this great state.

Enjoy it Randy. I know it's a rare occasion for you to kick back with a beer. Pleased

Quote: Lee @ March 3 2012, 1:08 AM GMT

Enjoy it Randy. I know it's a rare occasion for you to kick back with a beer. Pleased

:)

The neighborhood all headed out to a nice Mexican restaurant for a celebration and we ran into another neighbor at the bar. It turns out that he owns part of a tequila company and he bought us many shots of smooth, smooth tequila. I hate liquor but it wasn't bad at all.

This old (60-something) Texan said that everyone is welcome in Texas as long as they are friendly and love Texas. That pretty much describes my neighborhood.

Quote: zooo @ March 3 2012, 12:32 AM GMT

Ooh, that feels better.

Quote: DaButt @ March 3 2012, 5:22 AM GMT

:)

The neighborhood all headed out to a nice Mexican restaurant for a celebration and we ran into another neighbor at the bar. It turns out that he owns part of a tequila company and he bought us many shots of smooth, smooth tequila. I hate liquor but it wasn't bad at all.

This old (60-something) Texan said that everyone is welcome in Texas as long as they are friendly and love Texas. That pretty much describes my neighborhood.

As Texas independence day surely you should have kicked the staff out. Then taken part in a ultimately futile siege with the Mexican army?

I love that Album, had to study in 'Humanities' O.U. Course; Soo difficult music and 'counter-point' stuff. :)

Quote: sootyj @ March 3 2012, 8:37 AM GMT

Probably been better if you'd put Thick as a Brick there instead.

Quote: zooo @ March 3 2012, 12:32 AM GMT

Ooh, that feels better.

Nothing to do with DF is it?

Who?

Quote: Chappers @ March 3 2012, 9:11 AM GMT

Probably been better if you'd put Thick as a Brick there instead.

Too obvious old chap.

Just saw a Colgate advert where a woman said "I'm a nurse" and the small print said "representation of a nurse" - I love this new need for honesty in adverts, makes adverts hilarious!

Quote: zooo @ March 3 2012, 10:02 AM GMT

Who?

Quote: sootyj @ March 3 2012, 8:37 AM GMT

As Texas independence day surely you should have kicked the staff out. Then taken part in a ultimately futile siege with the Mexican army?

Nah, we let them have their own independence day in September.

Laughing out loud Will everyone stop answering me with album covers!