General, General Thread Page 2,403

Quote: Chappers @ February 24 2012, 6:31 PM GMT

Looks like I got that wrong. I thought L.E. was Lee who was previously Leevil. Didn't click that it was Ellie.

I thought changing your name on here was frowned upon.

Moderators are the Royalty of the forum & get to change their names if they need to. Like wot Princes usually do when/if they become Kings.

England Scotland Wales Angelic

;) Thinking of changing mine to d.EL.Lee? sound ok chums?

Like the place where people get posh olives? I'd like some posh olives please :)

Does anyone here drink tea very very often? If so, could they PM me? :)

Aahh!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9TWRwuf1arA#!

Quote: billwill @ February 24 2012, 7:11 PM GMT

Moderators are the Royalty of the forum

That's true. I certainly respect them as much as I do Prince Harry, Prince Andrew and the Duke of Edinburgh.

Some bastard has cloned my debit card, had a call from the fraud dept of my bank, looks like they were trying to get money out abroad. So far don't think they got anything here but have to confirm, ruined my day this f**king has.

Quote: chipolata @ February 25 2012, 1:04 PM GMT

That's true. I certainly respect them as much as I do Prince Harry, Prince Andrew and the Duke of Edinburgh.

And we feel the same way about chip as they do about the proles. ;)

:( Bad shit Shandonbelle.

Thanks Dellas, I use ATM's a lot, will be reviewing this from now on :(

Quote: Shandonbelle @ February 25 2012, 1:09 PM GMT

Some bastard has cloned my debit card, had a call from the fraud dept of my bank, looks like they were trying to get money out abroad. So far don't think they got anything here but have to confirm, ruined my day this f**king has.

Aw hun, that's horrible. At least hopefully they didn't manage to take anything though, and nice to know your bank is doing something right! ATMs that you have to pay to use can be well dodgy, shopkeepers aren't arsed to security check them and some dodgier shops might be in on it anyway, or could have cloned card at shop/restaurant? Bastards

It's a it unsettling to say the least...my card was declined at the hairdressers this morning, (they had put a block on it at that stage before I knew) but lucky I had some cash on me.

Wonder what they would have done? Ruffled your hair?

Laughing out loud

or made me sweep the floor.

What do people think about the new Dr Oetker advert with the cup cakes

I think its wonderful to see a man and a woman taking part in avliteral bunfight