General, General Thread Page 2,405

I just lay down in the street and let people rob, kick and spit on me. It's just easier.

Not that this helps, but I had my card skimmed several years ago. They didn't get my PIN, so it was almost certainly when I handed my card over at a restaurant. I never do that any more.

It's happened to me in different ways 3 times. Every time I got all the money back immediately after only one phone call. It is scary at the time but it's not as bad as it sounds.

I also got the money back. The bank were pretty good about it to be honest. But I won't pass my card out of my sight again.

Yeah, I don't use it so much on the internet any more, God knows if that makes a difference. But it hasn't happened recently. (Not that I have any money right now to get stolen.)

Quote: Lee @ February 25 2012, 8:54 PM GMT

I just lay down in the street and let people rob, kick and spit on me. It's just easier.

A bit like being having a laugh or chat on here! ;) NOT serious!

But, as mentioned before, so awful having to deal with 'Cyber Crooks' and people willing to use this place for evil dirty dealings, must be stopped!

Dear God . . .

http://wemetonaplane.com/

Urggh. Creepy!

My friend did actually meet someone on a plane and relocated! It didn't work out in the end but it was lovely while it lasted!

But yeah, that site's just stalking under the guise of romance, surely

It's LEAP day today. Jump up in the air and enjoy it.

And lets start a campaign to make LEAP day a world-wide holiday

And maybe transfer Valentines day to LEAP day.

Quote: billwill @ February 29 2012, 3:03 PM GMT

And maybe transfer Valentines day to LEAP day.

Valentine's day only once every four year? yes please!

Quote: Harridan @ February 29 2012, 3:16 PM GMT

Valentine's day only once every four year? yes please!

is that sarcastic, ironic or whoopee ?

:D

Quote: billwill @ February 29 2012, 5:52 PM GMT

is that sarcastic, ironic or whoopee ?

:D

It's an unsarcastic, unironic Woohoo!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/17191842