Star Trek Page 8

Erm...all I can think of is the one where a group of young children are led by a teenage nutcase with a thing against adults and they kidknap Kirk and gang up on him...er I don't think that's the one is it.

Yeah, the leader of the kids was the get-away driver in Bonnie and Clyde, right? Weird looking guy?

Quote: sootyj @ August 10 2010, 10:32 PM BST

And some top notch acting surely.

And that yes - but I was including that in the telling if you see what I mean. :)

On the back of Marc P's latest book is a picture of himself looking like William Shatner. Fact.

Quote: Chappers @ August 11 2010, 1:42 AM BST

I can't read all this - but I always remember the one in the first series where there was a little boy (yes I know) who was almost like a God and they were all there for his pleasure. Flipping things on their head so to speak.

Charlie X

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ August 11 2010, 1:53 AM BST

Erm...all I can think of is the one where a group of young children are led by a teenage nutcase with a thing against adults and they kidknap Kirk and gang up on him...er I don't think that's the one is it.

Miri

I liked Turnabout Intruder from the third season when Kirk is taken over by a woman. Shatner played a a man playing a woman playing a man very well.

I think that was the last ever episode of the original series.
It was one of the better stories from that season

Anybody got the remastered DVD's of the original series? Only I thought they fancied up the special effects so they look much cooler than they did originally.

Quote: Ben @ August 11 2010, 8:43 AM BST

On the back of Marc P's latest book is a picture of himself looking like William Shatner. Fact.

I played Captain Kirk at an exhibition once for three days at Olympia lol

Quote: chipolata @ August 11 2010, 10:40 AM BST

Anybody got the remastered DVD's of the original series? Only I thought they fancied up the special effects so they look much cooler than they did originally.

Ah if that's the case then I might look at getting series 2 if it's a good price. :)

Quote: Griff @ August 11 2010, 10:55 AM BST

Who won?

Well he boldly went so I guess me! :)

:(
Hey Marc, how many ears did you have?

Just the two, lol

No final front ones

Quote: Marc P @ August 11 2010, 10:42 AM BST

I played Captain Kirk at an exhibition once for three days at Olympia lol

:D

With my pessimistic nature, it may not surprise you to know that I hate all Star Trek (although the new film was actually very enjoyable).