Sherlock Page 73

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ August 24 2012, 5:18 PM BST

Protesteth thou too much, milord?

At the moment, I really enjoy the BBC Sherlock show, but if it gets into Doctor Who realms of anal fisting, poppers and The Birdcage, then I fear I won't enjoy it as much.

Wasn't there a reference in the last episode to a case the Bow Street Runners got wrong? Could be summat to do with dat

Ooh, I almost forgot how brainy AJGO was!

Looking forward to the next series! Benedict is on The One Show right now! AGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote: zooo @ August 24 2012, 6:58 PM BST

Ooh, I almost forgot how brainy AJGO was!

Hmm, compliment, not compliment? :D

A well meaning but in fact slightly rubbish compliment, but a compliment nonetheless!

Quote: Matthew Stott @ August 24 2012, 4:19 PM BST

The three word hints for next series are: Rat, Wedding & Bow.

The Wedding of Sherlock Holmes!!
See what I did there, I took a terrible title from Doctor Who, and made it a terrible Sherlock title.

Quote: Charlie Boy @ August 24 2012, 8:31 PM BST

The Wedding of Sherlock Holmes!!
See what I did there, I took a terrible title from Doctor Who, and made it a terrible Sherlock title.

Well done?

The Marriage of Sherlock Holmes to Capt Jack Harkness

When's this start again? I know Who's back September 1st, is this back around the same time? Let's hope there are no more spectacularly poor episodes like the Baskerville one.

Quote: chipolata @ August 24 2012, 9:57 PM BST

When's this start again? I know Who's back September 1st, is this back around the same time? Let's hope there are no more spectacularly poor episodes like the Baskerville one.

I'm praying that episode two of the third series doesn't follow the template of episode two from that last two series. By that, I mean boring.

Quote: Ben @ August 24 2012, 10:16 PM BST

I'm praying that episode two of the third series doesn't follow the template of episode two from that last two series. By that, I mean boring.

I think it is perfect marketing, you wait a year for an episode, the first one is super awesome, the second one is deliberately rubbish, so when they show the third, you think it's the best thing ever.

So tell your kids they're going to park (yay!), actually take them to the dentist (boo!) and finish off with a trip to McDonalds (woo! Best parents ever!)

Quote: sootyj @ July 25 2010, 9:19 PM BST

This is a load of old bum.

Is it really crap? I bought Series 1 a few days ago, tried to watch the first episode and found myself turning it off near the start, when Holmes mimics McCaulay Culkin's Home Alone "Yes!" line, complete with air-fisting gesture. Does Holmes shoot up, as in the books? Or has that been cut in place of making him a prat?

Gawd, so it is rubbish then. Having a detective who shoots up for inspiration/relaxation would've been realistic and yet also like Macaulay Culkin.

Quote: Kenneth @ October 21 2012, 4:55 AM BST

Gawd, so it is rubbish then.

No, it's mostly good.