Filth

Can't find a thread for it. Looks as though it has some potential. What's the setup with these Comedy Lab experiments anyway? If it gets good feedback they make a series or what?

That's pretty much how it works, yes.

Quote: Aaron @ April 22 2010, 8:55 PM BST

That's pretty much how it works, yes.

Awwwwe, the sarcasm.

No, no sarcasm.

Which series have come from a Comedy Lab?

Didn't Peter Kay get noticed through his?

Quote: greensville @ April 22 2010, 9:55 PM BST

Which series have come from a Comedy Lab?

School Of Comedy I think? Dirty Sexy Funny: Olivia Lee. Erm. FM, Fonejacker.

Pretty good so far, I've enjoyed it.

WTF!! What's with the talking over the programme by the announcer?!

That was awful. Desperately trying to think how it could have looked good on paper.

Awful, awful stuff. Yes.

Oh. :$ Whistling nnocently

Laughing out loud @ announcer talking over the end. Even she'd had enough.

How many times did you cringe?

Quote: Nil Putters @ April 23 2010, 7:26 AM BST

Oh. :$ Whistling nnocently

:D

Just another f**k, wank, shit show.

It's like they have a checklist to cover bodily functions and they think that's sufficient.

The ginger kid was awful,the stand-out worst performer for me and it really grates in British shows when people who are clearly cockney, or not that well-spoken normally, start pronouncing everything correctly.

The only thing I did find funny was when the Chinese lad stood up and admitted to listening to his neighbours having sex, then saying 'But I use a very strong listening device'. There is a general feel with this sort of thing that they play down to what they think 16-24 year olds want to watch, maybe I just don't know enough about 16-24 year old though. :(

I'm surprised something featuring Danny Dyer has got a pasting. His name is usually a gaurantee of quality. Whistling nnocently