Any feedback on our re-launch? Page 32

Quote: zooo @ March 20 2013, 4:56 PM GMT

I was wondering that! Could the use of the word 'clacker' possibly offend anyone?

Please cancel my account at once.

Stick it up your clacker!

Quote: AJGO @ March 20 2013, 4:36 PM GMT

Not really right thread but didn't want to start a new one as not comedy and hoping all-knowing BCG Mods can give further info- do you know what these complaints were about?

https://www.comedy.co.uk/news/story/000001094/rowan_atkinson_canterbury_sketch_bbc_complaints/

It wasn't mentioned in the report I saw, but I'm assuming it left some prissy parents with 'awkward' questions from their children about birth and 'why is the lady in the bed and everyone shouting'.

There's a mistake on the home page stating that Life's too Short Special goes out on Monday but it goes out on Saturday! And the link takes you to the wrong page of The Security Men.

Thanks for pointing that out. It's now been corrected.

Quote: Aaron @ March 28 2013, 9:10 PM GMT

Thanks for pointing that out. It's now been corrected.

You're Welcome! :)

The Problem has happened again. On the home page it says the Life's Too Short Special goes out on Monday and the link takes you again to the wrong page of The Security Men!

Fixed. Again. No idea...

I have just watched "the ministry of curious stuff" on CBBC - It's not a repeat as you have listed on it's guide page - this and tomorrow's episode are the 12th and 13th episodes of series 2 which appear to have been held back.

The problem has arised again - It states that the Life's too Short Special goes out tommorrow when it infact goes out tonight. But , at least the link is correct this time

Is there an evil Gremlin in the works, or summink?

Quote: David Buck @ March 30 2013, 11:52 AM GMT

I have just watched "the ministry of curious stuff" on CBBC - It's not a repeat as you have listed on it's guide page - this and tomorrow's episode are the 12th and 13th episodes of series 2 which appear to have been held back.

Thanks very much for letting us know David. That's now been corrected.

Quote: Mark @ February 20 2013, 3:59 AM GMT

The server bills and other running expenses go up the more people that visit. Particularly the bandwidth bill.

You could at least provide a link, where enthusiastic members could make a totally voluntary donation to your costs.

What I want to know is, when is the Life's Too Short special going to be on?

On the home page it states that a 14 part lee mack series has been ordered by Sky but when you click the story it says a 16 part series has been ordered. This needs correcting?