Any feedback on our re-launch? Page 30

Because someone has had a moron moment. Thanks for pointing it out.

Ha!

Indeed a dark day here at BCG central.

Are we really not doing towers? :(

I forgot! >_< Indeed this day did get darker! Teary

Amazon's ad is pissing all over the right side of the screen when I use the site in Android.

I was a bit surprised to see those 'Mum puts acid on her face, looks skinnier' ads when I was reading an article. I know you need to be making monies but it kinda makes the site look like a disreputable virus-laden spam-monkey.

Quote: AJGO @ February 18 2013, 8:09 PM GMT

'Mum puts acid on her face, looks skinnier'

:O

Quote: Lee @ February 18 2013, 8:10 PM GMT

:O

Oh you know the ones I mean. The ones you see on disreputable virus-laden spam-monkey websites. Which this isn't *BC%%G$101$*

Quote: Badge @ February 18 2013, 7:20 PM GMT

Amazon's ad is pissing all over the right side of the screen when I use the site in Android.

Oops! I'll look into this ASAP.

Quote: AJGO @ February 18 2013, 8:09 PM GMT

I was a bit surprised to see those 'Mum puts acid on her face, looks skinnier' ads when I was reading an article. I know you need to be making monies but it kinda makes the site look like a disreputable virus-laden spam-monkey.

Sorry! Do you know the brand name so I can block that? It'll be coming from a third party and each visitor to the site sees a different set of adverts depending on where they're based etc (so I've not seen that advert).

BCG is getting more and more expensive to run, but we'll never sell out and advertise bad things.

Quote: Mark @ February 18 2013, 8:42 PM GMT

BCG is getting more and more expensive to run

Why?

Jollies.

Quote: Nil Putters @ February 19 2013, 11:34 AM GMT

Jollies.

I blame Ian Wolf.

Quote: Mark @ February 18 2013, 8:42 PM GMT

Sorry! Do you know the brand name so I can block that? It'll be coming from a third party and each visitor to the site sees a different set of adverts depending on where they're based etc (so I've not seen that advert).

BCG is getting more and more expensive to run, but we'll never sell out and advertise bad things.

Aw, I like Mark-Morality; down with 'bad things'!

I don't know the brand name but will post it up next time I see it.

Quote: chipolata @ February 19 2013, 11:33 AM GMT

Why?

BCG is only run for the crack

Minor pedantic point from your latest newsletter - Harry Enfield sitcom Celeb was based on a cartoon strip in Private Eye, not Viz.