Things that piss you off Page 1,512

Bloody silly adverts with allegedly pregnant women who are obviously unpregnant but have a cushion shoved up their jouks. Why don't they used real pregnant women (who could probably use the money)?

Quote: keewik @ 1st July 2014, 12:35 AM BST

Bloody silly adverts with allegedly pregnant women who are obviously unpregnant but have a cushion shoved up their jouks. Why don't they used real pregnant women (who could probably use the money)?

Probably because real pregnant women are all fat, bloated and ugly. ;)

In all seriousness, it's probably a health and safety thing, you don't need a midwife and paramedic on call if the actress' cushion pops out early.

TTPYO: Stupid articles about why people are either a) spending more time on the Internet than watching telly and b) the popularity of binge watching quality dramas.

If your television output is nothing but soaps and cooking programmes and you have to ask why people are turning off in their droves, then you're a frikkin' idiot.

Quote: keewik @ 1st July 2014, 12:35 AM BST

Bloody silly adverts with allegedly pregnant women who are obviously unpregnant but have a cushion shoved up their jouks.

I'll plant another pleasant thought in your head. Do you know that some of the pictures you see in magazines are actually of shaved fat men? Because men stay pregnant and women have a tenancy to not be pregnant for very long and the magazine company saves money using the same fat model.

There have been rumblings for quite a long time to ban the use of the word 'gay' as a synonym for anything rubbish, naff or effeminate.

Apparently, children misappropriated the word gay and have changed it from it's original meaning and context - imagine that, someone taking the word gay and changing it's original meaning and context?

:D

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 1st July 2014, 3:24 PM BST

There have been rumblings for quite a long time to ban the use of the word 'gay' as a synonym for anything rubbish, naff or effeminate.

I'm not aware of those rumblings; who's thinking of banning it?

Quote: Nogget @ 1st July 2014, 3:55 PM BST

As always, I'm much more well informed of the wider world then anyone else on here. ;)

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/11/15/gay-rights-charity-stonewall-homophobic-language-britains-schools_n_4281745.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

Your sure are the most well informed about gay things.

Quote: Lee @ 1st July 2014, 4:33 PM BST

Your sure are the most well informed about gay things.

I'm reporting you to Stonewall, you homophobic thug. :P

Quote: NateSean @ 1st July 2014, 2:51 PM BST

I'll plant another pleasant thought in your head. Do you know that some of the pictures you see in magazines are actually of shaved fat men? Because men stay pregnant and women have a tenancy to not be pregnant for very long and the magazine company saves money using the same fat model.

Sick Sick Sick

Quote: keewik @ 1st July 2014, 5:02 PM BST

Sick Sick Sick

dont knock its how alex smoked salmon pays most of soctlands bills

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 1st July 2014, 3:24 PM BST

Apparently, children misappropriated the word gay and have changed it from it's original meaning and context - imagine that, someone taking the word gay and changing it's original meaning and context?

Dudesthat's so bisexual

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 1st July 2014, 4:31 PM BST

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/11/15/gay-rights-charity-stonewall-homophobic-language-britains-schools_n_4281745.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

Not only might this all fail, I can imagine the campaign back-firing, in the same way Blue Peter's attempt at normalising disabilities through their featuring of Joey Deacon did.

Quote: Nogget @ 1st July 2014, 3:55 PM BST

I recall Harridan lecturing us for using it...

People waiting for lifts who don't expect there to be other people getting out of the lift.

Quote: RobJ @ 1st July 2014, 8:15 PM BST

People waiting for lifts who don't expect there to be other people getting out of the lift.

And, by extension, people getting into lifts before the people who want to get out have done so.