Things that piss you off Page 1,511

That would be so brilliant.

I never need a fan or anything like that, it seems to be cool enough all year round. I am on the coast, though.

Wimbledon . . well, tennis . . . well seedings.

Day one Miserable Scots Git plays unknown whatever, Usbekistani ranked 2147 in the world and MSG wins. Well, well.

Bung 'em all in a hat and if MSG plays SSSN (Spanish sex symbol Nadal) on day one, so be it.

Angry

I have 3 ceiling fans, big uns about 30 inch dia.

But one isn't working, I need to buy a new speed controller.

Bloody cyclists on arterial country roads. I was in a trail of cars today doing 7 mph because of one f**king cyclist. And that was only one experience. The roads seem to be infested with them this summer.

It's annoying that even though the BBC have up to four TV channels doing Glastonbury, they can't find any space for the smaller acts. There's so much more to that festival than big name bands.

Quote: Nogget @ 28th June 2014, 6:40 PM BST

It's annoying that even though the BBC have up to four TV channels doing Glastonbury, they can't find any space for the smaller acts. There's so much more to that festival than big name bands.

Yes. Where's John Otway?

People who post unadulterated bilge on Facebook such as this one today . .

'I feel blessed l am loved by the kindest man ever, he's there for me through the good times and the bad, he helps me anyway he can, always putting me first. Thank you NR for being my rock xxxxx'

To which the reply came . . 'Your(sic) welcome.'

Was it your wife?

Quote: lofthouse @ 30th June 2014, 9:38 PM BST

Was it your wife?

YMBFJ.

Haha!!

Laughing out loud

Quote: Oldrocker @ 30th June 2014, 9:42 PM BST

YMBFJ.

:)

Quote: Oldrocker @ 30th June 2014, 9:42 PM BST

YMBFJ.

I wish I knew what this meant - or maybe not.

Quote: keewik @ 1st July 2014, 12:03 AM BST

I wish I knew what this meant - or maybe not.

First word is 'you' and the last is 'joking'.

Fill in the blanks !

Ah!