Things that piss you off Page 1,509

Quote: sootyj @ 18th June 2014, 5:37 PM BST

Amazing how many ladies want you to wash your cock in the kitchen sink.

They were very keen to get their giblets out.

Would somebody please tell Radio 5 that, outside of the M25, we are playing in the World Cup not the World Cap?

Quote: Oldrocker @ 19th June 2014, 12:02 AM BST

Would somebody please tell Radio 5 that, outside of the M25, we are playing in the World Cup not the World Cap?

Wot the fack are you talkin' abat?

Quote: Chappers @ 19th June 2014, 12:57 AM BST

Wot the fack are you talkin' abat?

innit though.

A lot of Kent people would say "World Cap" as well. Not to mention those bloody Geordies and Scousers.

Bearing in mind how much of England's population lives in the SE corner, it could be that'cap' is the most common pronunciation.

Puts a whole new meaning on asking a southern lady if you can stroke her pup.

F**king depressed people on Facebook who put status updates like: 'I'm not coping very well today' or just cryptic 'Stressed'. Within seconds, well meaning idiots are on there asking them all sorts of sympathetic questions or offering helpful advice - only for their replies to be met with anger and scorn. 'No offence, but unless you suffer from depression like me, you'll never understand what I'm going through. Please don't offer me advice'.

Bunch of attention seeking, spoiled, prima donna, c**tbags. What's that? You're feeling a bit down today? Yeah, I'm not surprised, you look like shit and have zero personality. What's worse is that there are people out there with real disabilities, not just some over privileged, pampered, middle class case of sodding ennui for dull c**ts.

Nobody properly disabled puts - 'Oh no, I'm in a wheelchair today, like I am every day' as a status update. Bunch of f**k weasels.

How is it working out for you at Samaritans?

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 21st June 2014, 2:39 PM BST

F**king depressed people on Facebook who put status updates like: 'I'm not coping very well today' or just cryptic 'Stressed'. Within seconds, well meaning idiots are on there asking them all sorts of sympathetic questions or offering helpful advice - only for their replies to be met with anger and scorn. 'No offence, but unless you suffer from depression like me, you'll never understand what I'm going through. Please don't offer me advice'.

Bunch of attention seeking, spoiled, prima donna, c**tbags. What's that? You're feeling a bit down today? Yeah, I'm not surprised, you look like shit and have zero personality. What's worse is that there are people out there with real disabilities, not just some over privileged, pampered, middle class case of sodding ennui for dull c**ts.

Nobody properly disabled puts - 'Oh no, I'm in a wheelchair today, like I am every day' as a status update. Bunch of f**k weasels.

I dunno the incredibly upbeat types with their 100 perfect days bollocks.

Hey loser if you're 30 that's 10 out of 10,950 your life is 1100 times shitter than you thought.

Quote: Tursiops @ 21st June 2014, 3:01 PM BST

How is it working out for you at Samaritans?

That was one of my favourite Red Dwarf jokes: 'When you worked on the Samiritans hotline, three people killed themselves...and one of them was a wrong number'.

Quote: sootyj @ 21st June 2014, 3:05 PM BST

I dunno the incredibly upbeat types with their 100 perfect days bollocks.

They're c**ts too, but they don't demand your sympathy or act like a fussy two year old when you leave a snarky comment. Probably because they're on a 100 day course of anti-depressants.

Yes, but if they tune into any of the TOWIE crowd's Twitter then they'll feel inspired to get a spray tan and feel accepted again.

You've just made me splutter all over the keyboard.

What in the name of Greek buggery have they done to Supernoodles???

Not only is the pack half the size

They now taste like shit

I feel like I've just eaten a bowl of warm rubber bands

Batchelors will be getting a very stiff letter in the post ...

C*nts

Where on is that bowl of tape worms I was going to experiment on?