Things that piss you off Page 100

People that break my attempt at a Full Nelson.

That must be annoying.

They f**king are - and I haven't got the energy - or be arsed - top try anymore!

Looks like I better take over then.

People who write shit on every thread to get something known as a "full nelson"...pick on someone elses area!!!

Quote: EllieJP @ March 5, 2008, 2:32 PM

People who write shit on every thread to get something known as a "full nelson"...pick on someone elses area else's forum!!!

Or even better, don't do it at all.

Isnt a full nelson where you shit in a chicks mouth?

Ewwwww :(

A full nelson is where you lock the arms behind the head after looping the around the arms. You then apply pressure to the neck. (I think)

Quote: EllieJP @ March 5, 2008, 2:32 PM

People who write shit on every thread to get something known as a "full nelson"...pick on someone elses area!!!

Laughing out loud I've started a craze. Long time coming but i started it \o/ :D

Quote: Aaron @ March 5, 2008, 3:01 PM

Or even better, don't do it at all.

I'll get me coat then.

Quote: David Chapman @ March 5, 2008, 11:01 PM

I'll get me coat then.

Yea Dave. F**k off. Wave

Quote: Gavin @ March 5, 2008, 3:19 PM

Isnt a full nelson where you shit in a chicks mouth?

:O Laughing out loud

When I have to spend my lunch covering someone else. In fact, I just want a day when I actually GET a lunch break!

Whenever you print something off, you always get an extra, almost entirely blank page with nothing on it except for maybe 1 line of a copyright message, or maybe the date, or maybe part of someone's email disclaimer. Think how many of these wasted pages are printed off all over the world every day. There oughtta be a law.