BCG Cat. Page 5

I'm sure there was a foreign TV ad where some sort af animal licked stuff off a woman... they showed it on one of those Chris Tarrant shows.

Quote: Kenneth @ October 24 2009, 11:28 AM BST

I'm not often given to posting recollections of sordid sexual episodes from my childhood, but I do recall a girl at school who was said to regularly smear tinned dog food over a private part of her anatomy and then have her dog lick her clean. When I first heard this tale, I assumed it was just a horrible untruth. But the following year I was in the same Art class as this girl and she quietly bragged of getting sexual satisfaction from her dog. Perhaps she was just "going along with the nasty rumour" in the hope that it would stop. It didn't.

I recall seeing part of an episode of some tacky American drama, I think it may have been Nip/Tuck, where a woman's husband was in the military (?) and so away for extended periods. When she found out that her dog liked peanut butter, she started spreading it over her nipples and getting him to lick it off - her presence in the programme was that the dog had been so hungry it had actually bitten off her nipple and quite a large area around it.

Then the husband turned up with the canine corpse and informed her that he'd done what any husband would do to his wife's lover and shot it.

Those crazy Yanks.

Never watched Nip/Tuck. Now I see why... Errr

Quote: AndreaLynne @ October 24 2009, 12:41 PM BST

Never watched Nip/Tuck.

If that was indeed the show it was in, you're better off that way.

Quote: zooo @ October 24 2009, 12:38 PM BST

I'm sure there was a foreign TV ad where some sort af animal licked stuff off a woman... they showed it on one of those Chris Tarrant shows.

There is an Australian brand of women's underpants called Antz Pantz. Over the years it has had a few billboard and TV ad campaigns involving a young woman with ants crawling up her legs and onto her underwear. She then has an echidna (ant-eating mammal covered in spines and with a very long tongue) come and lick the ants off.

Here's one of the ads: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GU59Vq-nxjg

Oh dear. Yes, I believe that's the one!

Just add water.

Scottish Fold Cat FTW!

I met Chunk when out on the town....

Soooooooo cute!!!!!!!

Hi Ruby!

She's not as cute as you.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ October 24 2009, 7:52 PM BST

I met Chunk when out on the town....

Soooooooo cute!!!!!!!

But a right bastard when he's pissed.
:D

Quote: Ben @ October 24 2009, 7:53 PM BST

Hi Ruby!

She's not as cute as you.

:$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$

Gawsh.....

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ October 24 2009, 7:56 PM BST

:$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$

Gawsh.....

Looks like I'm finally getting somewhere. A year ago, that reply would have read "EEK!".

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ October 24 2009, 7:54 PM BST

But a right bastard when he's pissed.
:D

Yeah it went a bit downhill when she started lobbing pool cues at the bar staff....

Quote: Ben @ October 24 2009, 7:57 PM BST

Looks like I'm finally getting somewhere. A year ago, that reply would have read "EEK!".

If you want an eek, you can have one.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

Dogs could hear that one!

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ October 24 2009, 7:59 PM BST

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

That's the kind of eek I'm talking about.

*puts on Barry White record*