Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ October 24 2009, 10:36 PM BST

I'm saying nothing.....

As always then.

Quote: LIME5000 @ October 24 2009, 10:37 PM BST

As always then.

Yawn.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ October 24 2009, 10:39 PM BST

Yawn.

lack of oxygen? GO and take a nap...I find that's always the best thing to do.
:D

Good for you, knock yourself out....no please, I insist. Smarmy

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ October 24 2009, 10:43 PM BST

Good for you, knock yourself out....no please, I insist. Smarmy

Okay so what's got you and zoo's knickers in a twist eh?

Quote: LIME5000 @ October 24 2009, 10:18 PM BST

The thing looks like a living toilet paper for aliens. Kill the f**ker.

That was funny LIME. I'll stick up for you pal,

;)

Quote: Scottidog @ October 24 2009, 10:47 PM BST

That was funny LIME. I'll stick up for you pal,

;)

Deary me anyone would think it was the wrong time of the month or something...

Funny as Lime's comment was, this thread is for cat lovers (and yes, that includes single women who smear cat food on their genitals).

So if you don't like cats, start your own thread, but we won't have any cat-haters here!

Quote: AngieBaby @ October 24 2009, 10:52 PM BST

Funny as Lime's comment was, this thread is for cat lovers (and yes, that includes single women who smear cat food on their genitals).

So if you don't like cats, start your own thread, but we won't have any cat-haters here!

For you Angie baby...I'll be the pussy lover.

Quote: LIME5000 @ October 24 2009, 10:48 PM BST

Deary me anyone would think it was the wrong time of the month or something...

Wow! A PMT gag. You must be a hoot at parties, I can tell you were the witty one of your circle of imaginary friends.

As fun as this banter is it's very dull and all it's doing is giving you attention so I shall now go back to just ignoring you as usual. Wave Buh bye!

Quote: AngieBaby @ October 24 2009, 10:52 PM BST

I have a cat. He is black and called 'Sooty'. Honestly.

I don't think we realised as we named him as a kitten, I sort of loathe him and love him. I would go mad if I saw a child hurt him but would quite happily give him up to the RSPCA.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ October 24 2009, 10:55 PM BST

Wow! A PMT gag. You must be a hoot at parties, I can tell you were the witty one of your circle of imaginary friends.

As fun as this banter is it's very dull and all it's doing is giving you attention so I shall now go back to just ignoring you as usual. Wave Buh bye!

WOw you hate me. I'm honoured. Seriously.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ October 24 2009, 8:12 PM BST

Actually you have just reminded me, he was the one who had the remote than controlled everything in the room and at night he would close the curtains, dim the lights, and put on Barry White with the flick of a switch and she would try hard not to wet herself laughing.

I told her to replace the Barry White with Rabbit by Chas and Dave.

Laughing out loud

I do love that story.

Whilst I certainly wouldn't use it for such a purpose (disturbing), I would love to have everything in my home remote-controlled.

Including his girlfriend.