The all-in-one consolidatory football thread Page 651

Lmfao

Useless clueless set o wankers!

I don't believe it! England loses to Iceland! :S

Bye bye Woy!

Congrats to Iceland

England were shocking, but beaten by team of courageous battlers. Well done Iceland, good luck for the rest of the tournament.

In just five days, the whole thing about wearing an England shirt has changed.

It's now to to be immediately perceived as being both racist and a total joke.

Well done Britain!

It makes you wonder why the image change in the 1990s - Baddiel/Skinner etc - was ever attempted.

England now need a manager with a forceful, strong personality and a proven track record of man-management who will be a free agent soon- Jeremy Corbyn anyone???

Quote: paulted @ 27th June 2016, 10:20 PM BST

England were shocking, but beaten by team of courageous battlers. Well done Iceland, good luck for the rest of the tournament.

Could they do a Greece? Would be wonderful.

Not sure what the point of Wilsher was.

I always quite respected Roy but he has almost shot himself in the foot. He had big European experience.

A shame Jose has joined the Scum because he would've been ideal.

Wales v Iceland?????

Quote: Chappers @ 27th June 2016, 10:53 PM BST

Not sure what the point of Wilsher was.

One of Roy's fatal errors, bringing him along when he'd barely played last season, and then playing him ahead of other squad members; should have also brought Mark Noble into the squad - he'd've been perfect for this game.

Quote: paulted @ 27th June 2016, 10:20 PM BST

That chant the Iceland fans were doing was scary and reminded me of the battle cries in the opening scenes of Gladiator. Impressive how they were all so in sync.

I know sod all about football but I see it time and time again with England when they lack the energy needed to keep up and are too 'English' with how they play. All the other teams push and pull and grab shirts and really put the heat on but England never do that. I'm not saying it's the right thing to do but it's definitaly become the norm.

Iceland has apparently the same size of population as Leicester (and wear the same colour strip - spooky)..........ANDhave the fire and determination to win.

Yes, their chant is haunting.........sort of the Vikings are coming and is probably quite inspirational. God Save Our Gracious Queen it ain't!

Total Points After Fouth Games:

Iceland (Daniel Shakir) 26
Wales (Blue Nun/Will Cam) 26
Poland (Aaron) 22
Germany (Gordon Bennett) 22
France (Zooo) 22
Italy (Stylee) 21
Belgium (Chappers) 21
Croatia (Godot Taxis) 20
Portugal (Ben) 20
Spain (Gerry) 19
England (Keewik) 19
Switzerland (Dan Sweryt) 19
Hungary (Fopdoodle) 19
Ireland (Mr Splodge) 18
Slovakia (Anton) 13
Russia (Don Rushmore) 11
Rumania (Horseradish) 11
Northern Ireland (Bill Will) 7
Turkey (Shandonbelle) 7
Albania (Hercules and BCG Team) 7
Czech Republic (Alf Kipper) 6
Sweden (Lee) 6
Austria (George K) 6
Ukraine (Steve Sunshine) 0

I really think I should be at the top of the 22s, not the bottom. Because... um... reverse alphabetical order?

Why should Wales have to defend their conduct?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36652412

I think they're perfectly entitled to celebrate England's defeat.

Quote: zooo @ 28th June 2016, 9:58 PM BST

I really think I should be at the top of the 22s, not the bottom. Because... um... reverse alphabetical order?

I have been deliberately moving the order of people in tied positions so that no one feels they have been dissed.