The all-in-one consolidatory football thread Page 648

Quote: Will Cam @ 11th June 2016, 10:29 PM BST

I was happy for Wales this afternoon. I agree with you that Kane shouldn't take corners. We will have to agree to disagree about Sterling.

The Wales match was excellent. :)

Quote: lofthouse @ 11th June 2016, 10:20 PM BST

Ah somethings never change

England are shit

and England fans are behaving like a bunch of thick, gormless f**kin cretins

Yay!

On seeing the footage tonight, I think we have seen the last of England and Russia in the competition. :(

Glad there was no terrorists in that stadium tonight

Cos apparently there was NO police in the stadium

Wtf

Just some stewards

Kane really should have been taken off as his performance was less than sparkling.

Go Ukraine, smash the Germs!

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 12th June 2016, 8:08 PM BST

Go Ukraine, smash the Germs!

Oh dear.

But just think of all the great comedy series Germany has produced.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 12th June 2016, 8:24 PM BST

Oh dear.

But just think of all the great comedy series Germany has produced.

Actually, they do have at least one good sitcom. ,'Ein Herz und eine Seele' which was based on your ''Till Death Us Do Part'.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 12th June 2016, 8:29 PM BST

Actually, they do have at least one good sitcom. ,'Ein Herz und eine Seele' which was based on your ''Till Death Us Do Part'.

I recall it now.

It starred Wolfgang Schauble.

Theme tune by Einsturzende Neubauten.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 12th June 2016, 9:05 PM BST

It starred Wolfgang Schauble.

I bet Boris would like to punch him in the face after what he said this week about a possible Brexit.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 12th June 2016, 9:16 PM BST

I bet Boris would like to punch him in the face after what he said this week about a possible Brexit.

Anyhow, your team in my football league has just won.

I knew it would happen when I saw Ozil's eyes . At Arsenal, they look at the start of each game like they are on a beach in Martinique thinking about an ice cream whereas with Germany they appear determined to achieve world domination if necessary via mass murder. The second half and especially extra time were a mirror image of the England performance. This is almost certainly not a coincidence but rather about the cruel forces of nature.

....Have a feeling that the Italy v Belgium match is going to be totally bonkers. In a nice way. :)

Is there a ban on alcohol for every match or only for the ones with England and Russia?

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 13th June 2016, 8:15 PM BST

Is there a ban on alcohol for every match or only for the ones with England and Russia?

Nowhere.

The French Government has just issued a polite request to all ten host cities not to sell it.

Russia v Ukraine anyone????

Bloody Eyeties. Three really cynical fouls in a row which "only" resulted in yellow cards. Two of those players witdrawn immediately after. Why can't the rules be that if they do a couple like that then the next one is a red card?

Well done Italy? You old clever bastards!