Teary

Hug *pinches bum*

Eh? <Leevil

Quote: Nil Putters @ September 14 2010, 9:37 PM BST

Hug *pinches bum*

Eh? <Leevil

:O

Smarmy

So, back on track - Leevil - why is Gods of War so good? I'm toying with adding GOW3 to the old Birthday list. Is it a shooter type thing?

I suppose I could always Google it, but you people are so

Pleased :O !

No, it's a third person puzzler/beat 'em up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gm88Blmlwjk (Trailer) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jIriYhKsFI (Demo)

Quote: Flavian @ September 14 2010, 9:44 PM BST

So, back on track - Leevil - why is Gods of War so good? I'm toying with adding GOW3 to the old Birthday list. Is it a shooter type thing?

Nooo it's mythical swordplay type affair, set within Greek mythology! I suppose it'd be hack and slash with puzzle elements.

Quote: Flavian @ September 14 2010, 9:44 PM BST

I haven't played Gow3, only the first two. I enjoyed their epic story and great atmosphere, plus the controls are easy and there's no real over complicated button combinations. The main character, Kratos is awesome. It's like playing a cheesy 80s action film, but it's a good sort of cheesy. I love Greek mythology too, and you see a lot of the folks from that well represented here.

The story is immersive and you really do get the impression you're battling with the great Titans and Gods. It's just awesome stuff. Yes, buy it. Buy it now.

I'm sold. I've been writing a play about a Minotaur, so I can pass it off as research.

Tax deductable!

Darn tootin'

Yes. The GoW games are great. The scale of the things you are fighting is amazing.

Dragon Quest IX on DS. I effin' love it. It's like FF but cuter.

Halo Reach!!!! And I got a free poster too!

Anybody else waiting for Civilisation V? Only a week to go now.

Angry Birds...nearly got them all on full stars