What are you gaming? Page 44

Quote: Leevil @ September 14 2010, 4:43 PM BST

I still haven't finished Wind Waker. Hmmm, fancy playing that. Even though they is way to much talking in it.

Loved Wind Waker one of the Best of the Zelda Series, and started the Cel Shaded video game drive.

Quote: Leevil @ September 14 2010, 4:47 PM BST

Noted. It's not for me though. It's for the vast collection of Singstar games she owns. otherwise the PS2 would go in the bin.

I saw High School Musical Singstar at Asda the other day (for the PS3) for £9.99, and two mics for £10. The are other Singstar titles available too (obviously) should that not float her boat. ;)

Quote: Nat Wicks @ September 14 2010, 4:45 PM BST

Or you could download an emulator and play everything, but that doesn't contain any of the joy!

Whistling nnocently Whistling nnocently I'd not know as that's quite illegal.

Quote: Gavin @ September 14 2010, 4:48 PM BST

Loved Wind Waker one of the Best of the Zelda Series, and started the Cel Shaded video game drive.

I got to the dragon on top of the castle, I think. Can't remember why I stopped but haven't been enthusiastic to start again because like I said, all the pointless conversations in the game. But it sure is pretty to look at.

Was playing A Link To The Past on the Android the other day. That's one of my favourite games ever.

Quote: Nil Putters @ September 14 2010, 4:48 PM BST

I saw High School Musical Singstar at Asda the other day (for the PS3) for £9.99, and two mics for £10. The are other Singstar titles available too (obviously) should that not float her boat. ;)

Hah! Thankfully she's not THAT bad. But she does love Disney Signstar Rolling eyes although admittedly I like that one too... "Now I'm the King of the Swinger ya'll, the jungle VIP..." which is like apparently very rare now.

Quote: Leevil @ September 14 2010, 4:50 PM BST

I got to the dragon on top of the castle, I think. Can't remember why I stopped but haven't been enthusiastic to start again because like I said, all the pointless conversations in the game. But it sure is pretty to look at.

Was playing A Link To The Past on the Android the other day. That's one of my favourite games ever.

Think it was on top of a mountain....Or is that samurai Jack....I forget.

Link to the Past is classic but can't hold a candle to WW or Ocarina. They are pioneering games.

Since I like to get my games for around a tenner I have only just finished Bioshock 2 and am now on Arkham Asylum.

I have to say I'm surprised at what drivel the Batman franchise is in terms of characters and story, never having had much contact with it before. Not sure about the game either. It seems quite easy and I game like a twat.

Quote: Gavin @ September 14 2010, 4:52 PM BST

Think it was on top of a mountain....Or is that samurai Jack....I forget.

Link to the Past is classic but can't hold a candle to WW or Ocarina. They are pioneering games.

So was Link To The Past :P

Quote: Leevil @ September 14 2010, 4:52 PM BST

But she does love Disney Signstar Rolling eyes although admittedly I like that one too... "Now I'm the King of the Swinger ya'll, the jungle VIP..." which is like apparently very rare now.

Laughing out loud

Quote: Godot Taxis @ September 14 2010, 4:56 PM BST

Since I like to get my games for around a tenner I have only just finished Bioshock 2 and am now on Arkham Asylum.

I have to say I'm surprised at what drivel the Batman franchise is in terms of characters and story, never having had much contact with it before. Not sure about the game either. It seems quite easy and I game like a twat.

It got Game Of The Year FFS! What more do you want!? :D It's a great game, can't wait for the sequel.

Quote: Leevil @ September 14 2010, 4:57 PM BST

So was Link To The Past :P

Na Link to the past technology wise was dime a dozen. It's just the characters and mythos struck a chord.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who does this. If a game is good, it can wait. :)

Arkham Asylum is the best game in the last 5 years. You're wrong.

Quote: Gavin @ September 14 2010, 4:58 PM BST

Na Link to the past technology wise was dime a dozen. It's just the characters and mythos struck a chord.

But the rain effect at the start man. The rain effect! Laughing out loud

Quote: Leevil @ September 14 2010, 4:58 PM BST

Oh god. Lee. Go eat a cabbage you hippy :P

:O

Get out.

Quote: Leevil @ September 14 2010, 4:58 PM BST

We do that. We buy 3 or 4 a year new, and a load more when they get below £15 !

Mark Hamill is the business as the Joker as well.