What are you gaming? Page 46

Quote: Godot Taxis @ September 14 2010, 5:09 PM BST

Arkham Asylum is 12 quid in Sainsburys at the moment. They had it on both consoles.

Cracking game.

Quote: David Bussell @ September 14 2010, 5:11 PM BST

Cracking game.

Aside from some of the art design it was good.

Quote: Gavin @ September 14 2010, 5:15 PM BST

I thought that was the best part. Lovely looking it were.

Quote: David Bussell @ September 14 2010, 5:16 PM BST

I thought that was the best part. Lovely looking it were.

Didn't like some of that character designs, Quinn, Ivy, Croc. Were a bit weak. Scarecrow was a lil meh as well environmentally looked alright.

Quote: Gavin @ September 14 2010, 5:18 PM BST

Didn't like some of that character designs, Quinn, Ivy, Croc. Were a bit weak. Scarecrow was a lil meh as well environmentally looked alright.

I loved the character design. Crocs for courses I guess.

Quote: Gavin @ September 14 2010, 5:18 PM BST

GET OUT.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ September 14 2010, 5:26 PM BST

GET OUT.

I respect you're opinion. But you're wrong.

Quote: David Bussell @ September 14 2010, 5:21 PM BST

I loved the character design. Crocs for courses I guess.

Laughing out loud

I did like they went with the grey Batsuit not the Bale style.

Quote: Gavin @ September 14 2010, 4:59 PM BST

Arkham Asylum is the best game in the last 5 years. You're wrong.

I didn't say it was a bad game, just quite easy. Since I'm quite a sedate player and can never remember all of the controls I'm a bit surprised. Maybe I'm just really f**king good at gaming and I didn't know?

But I do find all the terrible puns like Edward Nigma, Harley Quin faintly juvenile, as well as all the 'theme-criminals' and the bat-shaped stuff.

Quote: Gavin @ September 14 2010, 5:15 PM BST

Why don't they get the characters drawn by someone with a passing knowledge of human anatomy? The joker's got no arse at all and Batman's so juiced and pumped he makes Ronnie Coleman look like Jarvis Cocker. Anyone with that much testosterone in their body could cut diamonds with their cock.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ September 14 2010, 5:30 PM BST

I didn't say it was a bad game, just quite easy. Since I'm quite a sedate player and can never remember all of the controls I'm a bit surprised. Maybe I'm just really f**king good at gaming and I didn't know?

How far ar you through? The stealth elements get a lot harder about half way through.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ September 14 2010, 5:30 PM BST

But I do find all the terrible puns like Edward Nigma, Harley Quin faintly juvenile, as well as all the 'theme-criminals' and the bat-shaped stuff.

Why don't they get the characters drawn by someone with a passing knowledge of human anatomy? The joker's got no arse at all and Batman's so juiced and pumped he makes Ronnie Coleman look like Jarvis Cocker. Anyone with that much testosterone in their body could cut diamonds with their cock.

Lol! That's being brought from the comics. Harley Quinn etc, It's all relative really if you can get over the fact a guy dresses in tights and ponces around dressed as a Bat you're laughing.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ September 14 2010, 5:33 PM BST

How far ar you through? The stealth elements get a lot harder about half way through.

Plus those Bastards with Machine guns *shakes fist*

Quote: Gavin @ September 14 2010, 5:34 PM BST

Plus those Bastards with Machine guns *shakes fist*

The f**king snipers are the worst.

Uncharted 2.

Wow - just read whole thread. Yes I do; I have four friends.

Just completed Uncharted 2 which is the best game of all time (narrowly beating Kenny Dalglish's Soccer Manager on ZX Spectrum). Phenomenal script - really funny stuff.

Finished Resident Evil 5 too - not too bad, but nowhere near Res 4 on the Wii - scary stuff.

Just got Assassin's Creed 2 but not really getting on with it - Fifa 10 on ps3 and Civ 5 on PC though - lovely

Quote: Flavian @ September 14 2010, 6:23 PM BST

Wow - just read whole thread. Yes I do; I have four friends.

Just completed Uncharted 2 which is the best game of all time (narrowly beating Kenny Dalglish's Soccer Manager on ZX Spectrum). Phenomenal script - really funny stuff.

Finished Resident Evil 5 too - not too bad, but nowhere near Res 4 on the Wii - scary stuff.

Just got Assassin's Creed 2 but not really getting on with it - Fifa 10 on ps3 and Civ 5 on PC though - lovely

We're just starting Uncharted 2 again.

AC2 is amazing, if not a little slow to get in to. It's a huge improvement on the first game, which was already brilliant.

Uncharted 2- Forgot how amazing the opening level is :D

Playing the new Prince Of Persia at the mo. Nice graphics, good puzzles - not enough gore though. It's been sanitized a bit for the kiddlies. Still, good game so far.

I noticed yesterday Tescos have got Mass Effect 2 in for 15 quid. I'm getting that bastard tonight.