What are you gaming? Page 30

Quote: Mike T @ November 10 2009, 3:03 PM GMT

anyway

the game is orgasmic to the point where I phoned college with a case of conjunctivitis to play it

Troy Mcclure had the same fish fetish. But I think his was tropical.

Poor guy needed a flounder to get his tail fin flapping.

Quote: Leevil @ November 10 2009, 3:03 PM GMT

Can you not DL and then copy to disc? Even if Sony don't allow that, there must be a hack that does?

You have to be really careful with this kind of talk guys, you're basically discussing stealing.

It may not be the same as smashing a car window and nicking a laptop out the back seat - but it's not far off.

So cool it with the digital theft speak.

Your friendly neighbourhood Spidey-Carpark. Wave

EDIT: Unless you're talking about buying Downloadable Content (DLC) direct from the distributor - then that's fine.

To be fair though, if you buy the copy legally (off the Playstation Store) I'm pretty sure you are allowed legally to make one back-up copy.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ November 10 2009, 3:26 PM GMT

EDIT: Unless you're talking about buying Downloadable Content (DLC) direct from the distributor - then that's fine.

:D

No RC, you pay to download the game from Sony's Playstation Network. We were just discussing how to back it up (or not) incase of a hard drive error on the PS3. :)

Thanks anyway.

Quote: Nil Putters @ November 10 2009, 3:29 PM GMT

No RC, you pay to download the game from Sony's Playstation Network. We were just discussing how to back it up (or not) incase of a hard drive error on the PS3. :)

Thanks anyway.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ November 10 2009, 3:26 PM GMT

Bast!

Quote: Leevil @ November 10 2009, 3:29 PM GMT

Quote: Nil Putters @ November 10 2009, 3:29 PM GMT

Thanks anyway.

Phew! Pleased

*RC puts gun back in holster - not today, big guy, not today - and carries on with his beat*

Laughing out loud

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ November 10 2009, 3:30 PM GMT

Phew! Pleased

*RC puts gun back in holster - not today, big guy, not today - and carries on with his beat*

I think we all know what kind of 'beating' you get up to. 'Spidey-Carpark', indeed!

Quote: Nil Putters @ November 10 2009, 2:56 PM GMT

:D I can't get to one of them easily though. Last resort. :)

My mate is getting me one from Morrisons right now. :D I won't have it until tomorrow though. :(

I played Wii Sports Resort the other day and now my arms feel like I someone kicked me repeatedly in both arms. :(

"Roadhouse!"

My girlfriend doesn't want a Wii anymore. That's extra money for the PS3 budget :D

\o/ay!
.H

Pah I'm happy with my Tetris.