What are you gaming? Page 35

Quote: Nil Putters @ December 21 2009, 9:20 PM GMT

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10?

Laughing out loud

Quote: Leevil @ December 21 2009, 9:20 PM GMT

I believe there is a lot of shooting games for Xbox 360. Left 4 Dead, Call Of Duty, Halo, there's lots!

http://xbox.about.com/od/toppicks/tp/x360topten.htm

Thank you.

Call of Duty I think will be the purchase. But does it get boring after a while?

Is this playing on the internet any good?

I haven't got an Xbox 360 or played Call of Duty before. But they sure are popular. Not played online before either. :( I'm a bit crap.

Quote: Leevil @ December 21 2009, 9:32 PM GMT

Not played online before either. :( I'm a bit crap.

I'm the world's worst games player, but I like a damn good spanking!

Online gameplay can be excellent depending on game and players. COD: Modern Combat is a great place to start, it's awesome. Get GTA IV too. Amazing.

Also, save some more money and get a PS3 instead, then I'll give you a spanking.

And a game or too. :)

Quote: Nil Putters @ December 21 2009, 9:40 PM GMT

Online gameplay can be excellent depending on game and players. COD: Modern Combat is a great place to start, it's awesome. Get GTA IV too. Amazing.

Also, save some more money and get a PS3 instead, then I'll give you a spanking.

And a game or too. :)

Ohh...Nil. Promises, Promises.

So whats the difference between the Xbox and the PS3 then?

Quote: bigfella @ December 21 2009, 9:43 PM GMT

So whats the difference between the Xbox and the PS3 then?

DVD and Blu-Ray player included, free online gaming and it's not Microsoft. :)

I've just succumb to EVE Online's seasonal offer to reinstate my long-dead account. Anyone else played EVE?

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ December 22 2009, 12:39 AM GMT

I've just succumb to EVE Online's seasonal offer to reinstate my long-dead account. Anyone else played EVE?

No I got one from WoW saying you've no logged in for about 2 years, We'll give you free access for a week if you come back ect ect, but to be honest I have a life now so I gave it a miss, plus I don't fancy leveling a character from 60 to 80 in a week...

Quote: Nil Putters @ December 21 2009, 9:46 PM GMT

Plus Sony loses money on every PS3 Sold so you know you can feel warm in the knowledge that Sony made an Epic MISSSSSSSSSSTAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKEEEEE

Quote: Nil Putters @ December 21 2009, 9:46 PM GMT

It's fair to say those are the advantages, but you have to balance that against a significantly smaller online community and a drastically reduced selection of decent games.

Quote: Gavin @ December 22 2009, 9:21 AM GMT

Plus Sony loses money on every PS3 Sold so you know you can feel warm in the knowledge that Sony made an Epic MISSSSSSSSSSTAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKEEEEE

All consoles make a loss. The sales comes from the games. :)

Quote: Leevil @ December 22 2009, 11:55 AM GMT

All consoles make a loss. The sales comes from the games. :)

Nintendo Wii makes money. Only one of the consoles that does.

Quote: David Bussell @ December 22 2009, 10:48 AM GMT

It's fair to say those are the advantages, but you have to balance that against a significantly smaller online community and a drastically reduced selection of decent games.

The online community IS getting better, as are the games.

And it's not Microsoft. :)

Quote: Nil Putters @ December 22 2009, 1:48 PM GMT

The online community IS getting better...

Hey, I'm not knocking your efforts to get a second online person to play with :)

Quote: David Bussell @ December 22 2009, 2:19 PM GMT

Hey, I'm not knocking your efforts to get a second online person to play with :)

Laughing out loud >_< *shakes fist*