What are you gaming? Page 150

Who needs VR for that?

That's the spirit, now whip it out :)

*complies*

Interesting!

TBH it already was out, I'm pretty much always naked when I post on here.

I pictured you no other way!

With all the talk of Infamous Second Son, I've gone and tried Infamous 2 again after not really being able to get into it before. It's actually not too bad. We'll see if I'm still playing it next week.

Also playing BioShock Infinite. It looks amazing but I'm really shit at FPSers and I can see this is easy and even with assisted aim I f**king suck.

Facebook just bought Oculus Rift. Ew.

I don't think I've ever seen such a unanimously unpopular acquisition. I really hope they just give it the funding it needs, I'm not holding out a lot of hope though.

It's good to know they are not the only VR company out there. They started the ball rolling.

Has anyone found any good quiz game apps? Most of the big players require payment.

The who wants to be a millionaire one is alreet

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 28th March 2014, 6:05 PM GMT

Has anyone found any good quiz game apps? Most of the big players require payment.

QuizUp!

Quote: Lee @ 25th March 2014, 8:30 PM GMT

Also playing BioShock Infinite. It looks amazing but I'm really shit at FPSers and I can see this is easy and even with assisted aim I f**king suck.

I'm playing this as well. I hate the way some areas fade away to white - usually where there's an automated gun. I loved the other two games but all this floating world, bible-bashing shit is getting on my nerves a bit.

Also the game gives me major motion sickness. Just can't play it for any real length of time.

Quote: lofthouse @ 28th March 2014, 8:23 PM GMT

The who wants to be a millionaire one is alreet

Show's a bit dated, though?