What are you gaming? Page 153

I've just been watching The Game Grumps on YouTube playing it, looks like a good, yet frustrating game.

There are so many Lego games, I can't keep up.

Quote: Lee @ 28th October 2015, 9:36 PM GMT

I've just been watching The Game Grumps on YouTube playing it, looks like a good, yet frustrating game.

There are so many Lego games, I can't keep up.

I've just had a look on Amazon and absolutely, there are loads. I think that I wanted the Lego City Undercover, but it's ££££.

Does anyone still play Mario Kart on the old Wii

I don't own a Wii any more. Plus, I believe they've turned off the servers that hosts the online bit, which is stupid!

Tis true.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.

I wouldn't normal get into a game like this but finding it quite absorbing. It's a bit complicated but I'm gradually learning the mechanics.

Everyone in it is a sarcastic f**ker, which I can relate to.

Your Amazon.co.uk order of "Call of Duty: Black Ops III..." has been dispatched

Ohh momma...

The guy in the trailer to that really looks like Christopher Meloni, I wouldn't be surprised if it was him though.

The Vatican Nukes Sinead O'Connor Volume 2

(Certificate 15 in the UK. Tipper Gore - 27 Ish)

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 31st October 2015, 7:05 PM GMT

Does anyone still play Mario Kart on the old Wii

I was thinking of buying it. I recently purchased Wii Sports Resort which dates back to 2009, but hey - it was only £15.95 on eBay. I'm now addicted to the bowling and golf.

Quote: Lee @ 31st October 2015, 11:57 PM GMT

I don't own a Wii any more. Plus, I believe they've turned off the servers that hosts the online bit, which is stupid!

Noooo! I was saying to Mr TBN earlier that I cannot be trusted with a XBox360 or a PS4.

I just wiped off my whole Mario saved game
Oh bugger!

Glad I've got a week off to do it all again

I miss Mario :(

I have been having fun with the Wii U
3D Mario, 2D Mario & Mario in a car

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 17th December 2015, 12:01 AM GMT

Mario in a car

:D

You're probably all too young to remember these, but did anyone ever successfully complete the Very Big Cave Adventure or Booty for the Commodore 64?

My son and I spent effin' hours on these two and could never get anywhere. I even managed to get the infinite lives code from the man who wrote Booty but it made no difference as we found it an utterly impossible game.