What are you gaming? Page 152

Hitman : Absolution.

I am quite possibly the 'wettest' wet worker in the business.
My default policy is to kill literally every single living person as this seems to be the only way I can achieve my objectives.
I'm sure I'm the talk of all the other assassins.
And not in a nice way.

So not so much a hitman - more of a mass murderer?

Lovely!

Competed Tomb Raider: DE 100% :( Now I have no reason to boot it up anymore. It really was one of my most favourite games, sure it wasn't perfect but I really enjoyed it overall. Can't wait for the sequel!

But in the meantime I'll wait for The Last Of Us: Rejiggered to come out and hopefully waste many hours on that.

Destiny BETA. Never really liked FPSers before but really enjoying this, finding it easy to pick up and just have fun.

That's the game that may just force me to buy a ps4/Xbox one

Buy one, join meeeeeee!

Finally got to play The Last Of Us Remastered tonight, avert it got delivered to my dad's address by mistake, had to wait a week to play it. I only got 20 minutes on it but I can see it's going to be right up my street!

And also I played a game called P.T. and it's f**king terrifying. My girlfriend wouldn't let me play it for very long and refused to look at the screen. I sneaked a bit longer with my headphones on, and f**k me, I was on the edge of my seat.

I'm currently replaying my way through GTAV on the PS4. I have already completed it once on the PS3 but I'm finding it as entertaining as the first time round. Some of the set pieces are great and the dialogue is sharp. One thing that I don't like about it is the "job" missions though, I don't need to be a milkman or clean out some guttering, that's boring - just let me shoot people in the face with a big gun.

Which BCGers have a PS4? Trying to organise a group gaming session. Pm me your PSN usernames.

Cool

Just got a Wii U
So am playing Mario Kart 8
Yes it is awesome!

Quote: Lee @ 9th June 2015, 3:21 PM BST

Which BCGers have a PS4? Trying to organise a group gaming session. Pm me your PSN usernames.

Cool

I like to play with myself. :P

Not long now....

http://youtu.be/yjqqwZGNHPg

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 25th October 2015, 10:14 PM GMT

Just got a Wii U
So am playing Mario Kart 8
Yes it is awesome!

I like WiiParty, as do the Vengaboys apparently.

I'm tempted by the WiiU by Mario Maker. I wish Nintendo would just become a third party developer!

Quote: Lee @ 28th October 2015, 9:00 PM GMT

I'm tempted by the WiiU by Mario Maker. I wish Nintendo would just become a third party developer!

I've never played that; the issue with me that my aspieness would make me addicted to it. I quite fancy the Lego game.