I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,696

Fox are hilarious. Or is it terrifying. Can't decide.

Quote: zooo @ 12th January 2015, 11:01 AM GMT

Fox are hilarious. Or is it terrifying. Can't decide.

Terrifying.
Their viewers are armed.

But on the plus side, never leave America.

:D

Quote: zooo @ 12th January 2015, 11:26 AM GMT

But on the plus side, never leave America.

Do they know that there are other places?

Quote: billwill @ 12th January 2015, 3:56 PM GMT

Do they know that there are other places?

I once got chatting to an American, told them I was from England, and they asked where that was.

I had no idea Rocker was a Muslim, does his Iman know how much beer he drinks and the amount of belly draft he eats.

I think he may well end up getting a 1000 lashes outside the Bullring shopping centre.

Quote: Nogget @ 12th January 2015, 4:06 PM GMT

I once got chatting to an American, told them I was from England, and they asked where that was.

I was discussing public transportation with an Englishman at a pub in the UK and he said that it shouldn't be very difficult nor costly to build a new rail network across the United States since it was only 400-500 miles across. Texas alone is 800 miles wide, and California recently began construction on a $68 billion high speed rail project between Los Angeles and San Francisco (380 miles). I suspect that the costs will double or triple before it's all over and I wouldn't be surprised if self-driving automobiles make it obsolete before it's finished.

Quote: sootyj @ 12th January 2015, 4:24 PM GMT

I had no idea Rocker was a Muslim, does his Iman know how much beer he drinks and the amount of belly draft he eats.

I think he may well end up getting a 1000 lashes outside the Bullring shopping centre.

AH BAY A BRUMMIE !

Shut it Mustafa Grey Peas and a pint of heavy

Quote: sootyj @ 12th January 2015, 9:51 PM GMT

Shut it Mustafa Grey Peas and a pint of heavy

Yow shud try it Ode Pal . .

"So, here's the traditional recipe from Marjorie Cashmore's book, 'A Feast of Memories - Black Country Food and Life at the Turn of the Century', first published in 1986 by Westwood Press.

1b dried grey peas

3oz pearl barley

1lb bacon

a large sliced onion

salt and pepper

Soak the peas and pearl barley overnight and then place in a saucepan together with the onion, previously browned bacon and salt and pepper. Cook slowly for several hours. ''

(sufficient for 4)"

Actually looks rather nice

is that how they enticed you to the 5 pillars of wisdom

I had to make a potful as part of my induction into The Illuminati.

illuminar-tie

surely

a new YouGov poll showing that 45 per cent of Britons agreed with at least one of four antisemitic statements put to them./../ one in five accepted as true that "Jews' loyalty to Israel makes them less loyal to Britain than other British people

Not sure if that question really determines anti-Semitism, surely a lot of people could answer Yes just by not understanding the implications.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/the-new-antisemitism-majority-of-british-jews-feel-they-have-no-future-in-uk-says-new-study-9976310.html